American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I recently flew American Airlines from New York to Miami it was a good flight the only thing was that when we landed we have to wait for a empty terminal to park the plane by. Other than that I would totally fly American again
Smooth flight, great staff members. Very helpful. They explain everything to you as in procedures. Made me feel very comfortable. Planes are clean and so is the regular airport. I was happy to use them and wouldn't mind using the company again.
Overall American Airlines is OK. I don't find a flying with them is much different than flying with anyone else, and a lot of their times their ticket prices are cheaper. Their flights do you seem to always get delayed though.
i always prefer to travel american. i think they have the best variation of available flights and the best service. not to mention if you are a member you are always a priority check in and never have to pay for a checked bag.
Pretty small plane, but other than that it was comfortable. They offered snacks and drinks and it went well. We were dropped off at a small airport and we had to get off the plane basically right next to plane! Felt dangerous
Often fly with AA in first class. Very enjoyable experience. Usually have very nice flight attendants. Some of the longer flights offer Netflix which reallllly helps with some of the flight anxiety. Plus pillows and blankets.
Had a terrible experience. Delayed my flight all day and ended up cancelling when the pilots time out. Failed to reschedule me that day, and gave me a $12 food voucher for my trouble ... yahoo. I will never fly American again.
Once they merged with United that was it. They were a decent airline but over the years it's just gone down really bad. I prefer to fly JetBlue to be honest. The price alone on American you'd expect a better experience but nope.
Great service with plenty of flights American Airlines is the best in my eyes. Although a big con is their price some of their workers do good in assisting you in your flight. I would use American Airlines over and over again
We used American Airlines on our vacation to New York and loved it. Making the reservations online was easy and I was able to call and make sure our seats were together on both flights. The attendant that helped me was great.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos