American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Good service and comfortable seats... staff is pretty friendly and accommodating. They are almost always on time with their flights. Don't really have any complaints about them. If i find a good deal with them I usually book them
I love this airline. I have never had any issues flying with them. Great prices. Two of my family members have the American Airlines credit card and it has such awesome benefits. Because of American Airlines I get to see my grandma every year.
All of the airline companies have their perks and quirks. I think American is more spacious. I like the perks of the status on American. They offer snacks and alcohol for purchase. They try but their customer service is really bad.
Thai plane was pretty amazing, besides the leg room but what do you expect. Everyone was friendly, the tv screens worked. Staff would go around asking if we needed anything every so often. I will definitely fly AA again in my future get sways.
It's my favorite airline to fly with. Service aboard is good, food is great and never had any outrageous delays, rather than logical ones. Price is a bit higher than the rest, but I compensate it by saving miles I can use later on.
When I flew to Hawaii it was a very long and stressful flight, but the flight attendants made it way better by giving me the hospitality that I needed. My flight was very smooth all the way through the 16 hour flight. I would definitely fly with them again.
This airline is normally the one I choose when I'm traveling for business. The staff before boarding and after being on the plane is superb. I've always had a comfortable flight and would recommend especially for business flights
I have always had a very pleasant experience when traveling with American Airlines everyone's very polite and sweet they try to be as helpful as possible I've never actually met a flight attendant with an attitude on this company
A good, reliable company. Not as many nice amenities as Delta (delta gives you toothbrushes on long flights), but still pretty good. Reasonably friendly customer service. I have nothing against AA and don’t mind using them again.
American Airlines is my favorite. From starting out our trip to Hawaii with no first class upgrades, we ended up with all upgrades before even walking in the airport. The staff are always so friendly and more than accommodating :)
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos