American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
It's enough. I know that may not sound optimistic, but its good. I usually fly American when I'm going somewhere close, and it gets the job done. I'm fairly comfortable and I get a drink and a small snack. It's satisfying and its good.
Last time I traveled with them was mediocre. They still use really outdated planes as compared to other airlines. For instance, they still have the old large screen tvs every few rows instead of individual tvs. I was happy it wasn't a long flight. Like every airline they continue to give less but charge you more.
I recently flew American Airlines from New York to Miami it was a good flight the only thing was that when we landed we have to wait for a empty terminal to park the plane by. Other than that I would totally fly American again
I honestly believe that AA international tickets are very expensive as compared to other airline. However their seating accommodation is one of the better kind. They have probably the best miles program in the airline industry.
I have flown with American Airlines Airline Company domestically and find that they have more leg room than Delta. I appreciate their service and have never had an issue with their staff or a flight being canceled.
They changed my flight to Europe for the worse. When I called to see if they would change it back they refused. Ruined my whole vacation. Only good thing of the flight was that they didn't lose my luggage and the free movies.
I love American Airlines. The prices are great and i ONLY fly american. The service on the planes is great, and the people are all very nice and helpful. booking a flight is very simple, i definitely recommend american airlines
I fly American Airlines several times a year. I like flying with them as they provide service to most places I visit, but feel they can be more expensive than other airlines. I can never use my flight rewards points around holidays. And when I do try to redeem a reward, they tack on a $80 fee per 1 way flight.
I have been to over 20 countries on American Airlines or one of their partners. I have always found American Airlines to be professional and courteous. I had an issue getting to Germany, but when I contacted American Airlines about it, they handled it very professionally and quickly. This is my go to airline.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos