American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,925 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
It’s been always a good fly with American airline, great service and flys are on time all the time. Me and my family choose every time this Airline. I’m very glad to recommend it
Great airline! Awesome customer service, in flight services, and comfortable seating with enough room to stretch out and recline. I would definitely book with this company again.
All in all I've had very good experiences with American. I fly in between Philadelphia and Columbus a lot because of school, and the flights are generally on time, inexpensive, and the staff is very nice to me. That being said, the planes are often very small and when there are delays they tend to be fairly long.
Ugh I don’t know where to start. First off I try to avoid them if I can but the last time I had to fly with them the seats were cramped with zero leg room and then when I got home they lost my luggage . The fact that they charge for checked bags have no space and treat you poorly all amounts to a crappy business model.
American Airlines' greatest advantage is its network within the US and also its network between the US and Europe. Compared with other US-based carriers, it probably has the best options to European cities. They have several hubs on the east coast of the US, so connections are pretty good on that side of the country too.
I love traveling in American Airlines because it’s so comfy and it has such great customer service. We used it the most on my 11 month mission trip and it was worth it for the price/value given. Overall enjoyed the experience.
Used this as a connecting flight to our vacation last year. The plane was well maintained and clean. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Best od all they were on time!
The last flight I took was on AA the flight was great but the amount charged to check a bag is insane! Also they don’t give you many points for the price you pay for the flights
American Airlines is who I flew with for my first time flying. The attendants made sure myself and my children were comfortable and continously checked on us keeping us at ease.
The plane on our flight from NY to Las Vegas was old, smelly carpet and not really caring stewards. We didn’t have anything to eat except small snacks for 5-6 hour flight.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos