American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Terrible service. Always delayed and they have the worst meals and in flight movies. I've never been on an international flight with TV screens in the middle showing USA shows before. Avoid for international flights if possible.
American Airlines is my favorite. From starting out our trip to Hawaii with no first class upgrades, we ended up with all upgrades before even walking in the airport. The staff are always so friendly and more than accommodating :)
It started out great a while back- then slowly started to slip. While the workers seem friendlier than on Delta, the plane maintenance leaves something to be desired. Scheduling and cancellations are also hard to deal with here.
Good service and comfortable seats... staff is pretty friendly and accommodating. They are almost always on time with their flights. Don't really have any complaints about them. If i find a good deal with them I usually book them
I hate this airlines, EVERY TIME I've flown with them, they've lost my bag (including when i flew international). i avoid these airline, as much as possible (if I have to pay an extra $50 to make sure my bag gets there, so be it.
This airline is normally the one I choose when I'm traveling for business. The staff before boarding and after being on the plane is superb. I've always had a comfortable flight and would recommend especially for business flights
Pretty good pricing and I've never had a bad experience using AA when I fly internationally. They are always nice and helpful. When I was running to my gate and they were about to close the door they let me in and gave me water.
American Airlines is sometimes a way that i travel is it my favorite airline , NO . but is it the worst NO . I feel they don't attend to their passengers as i receive with any other company . they need to update their planes as well
American Airline is a good airline to travel with. All of the times I have went to Florida I have went on American Airline. I have never had any problems with them. I even missed a flight once, and they quickly got me to another one.
I took a connecting flight from Dallas to Newark and it was fantastic. I had a seat in coach but it was large and very comfortable. I had my own TV and watched a few movies. Plus they gave me free dinner and snacks. It was heaven!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos