American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines was a fun experience especially for my first time flying. The staff were friendly and accomidated the needs of my family and I. My favorite part was the lift off of course. I have nothing but good things to say. I was completely satisfied
I feel like there is often a delay when using American Airlines. Customer service varies. Sometimes staff members are are helpful, other times not. I feel like the planes are often freezing or too hot and often do not have blankets available.
American Airlines is my favorite. From starting out our trip to Hawaii with no first class upgrades, we ended up with all upgrades before even walking in the airport. The staff are always so friendly and more than accommodating :)
Flight attendants are usually very kind. Never had any problems with employees having bad attitudes. Very customer friendly. The planes can get a bit hot but overall are comfortable. Would definitely recommend American to a friend!
American Airlines is sometimes a way that i travel is it my favorite airline , NO . but is it the worst NO . I feel they don't attend to their passengers as i receive with any other company . they need to update their planes as well
Charge for everything but airplanes are decent. I fly with different airline 2-3 times a year depending on the occasion. Customer service is friendly. Wish they offered more than a drink for paying all that money to fly with them.
Decent airline. I don't think our flights were anything exceptional. The leg room has gotten smaller and the service just the same. When i book a flight, I am just looking for it to be inexpensive. I don't expect luxury anymore.
They are not my favorite airline. The seats are so small and close together and really uncomfortable. I feel like I pay enough money for a flight I should at least be comfortable. I don't recommend this airline if you can help it
Good service and comfortable seats... staff is pretty friendly and accommodating. They are almost always on time with their flights. Don't really have any complaints about them. If i find a good deal with them I usually book them
I feel like most airlines offer the same services these days (especially on domestic flights). AA is pretty standard. The reason for the 3 stars is that the last couple of flights I was on had some issues i.e. personal lights didn't work, seat was stuck in upright position and the earphone jack was not working.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos