American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
My last flight with AA was terrible. They canceled my flight and I was transferred to another flight on the next day. I had to stay at the airport waiting and when we called the company they told us that this was not their problem
Some of the best prices I find with American. Their planes are a little old and could use updating. I fly with them once a year to go see my parents. I like how they have assigned seats. Overall I am satisfied with their service.
Decent airline. I don't think our flights were anything exceptional. The leg room has gotten smaller and the service just the same. When i book a flight, I am just looking for it to be inexpensive. I don't expect luxury anymore.
They are definitely the pricier airline. Not that great service and they don't do much to help you out if you have trouble. I missed my flight once and they made me pay 800$ for a new flight.
Lo que en un momento fue el ejemplo de el. Buen servicio, hoy en día deja mucho que desear para mal y es que costoso y con mal servicio, comida poco agradable y servicio pésimo
I can't complain. Flights are usually on time. Flight attendants are usually nice. But I only fly american on government flights and if I were paying I probably would choose another airline due to the frequent flier programs.
My go to airline when I fly. The top of the line flights feature USB ports to charge electronics. You have to pay to check a bag and may have to pay to upgrade your seat to window or aisle. Still one of my favorite airlines to fly.
I find American Airlines offers the most competitive and least expensive flights in my area. They offer multiple flight options and are very helpful. I like their unaccompanied minor program and they are very helpful if needed.
Thai plane was pretty amazing, besides the leg room but what do you expect. Everyone was friendly, the tv screens worked. Staff would go around asking if we needed anything every so often. I will definitely fly AA again in my future get sways.
The worst. I've had a few really awful experiences with American Airlines customer service. I've never been able to understand why it costs more to cancel a flight than the cost of the actual flight. The airline itself is mediocre.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos