BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Jessica J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Whenever I need a quick flight home or to visit friends or a mini vacay, I use American. I'm pretty sure American was the first airline I used to fly by myself! It was amazing, nice workers, and affordable? What else do you need!
Natália M.
Waltham, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My last flight with AA was terrible. They canceled my flight and I was transferred to another flight on the next day. I had to stay at the airport waiting and when we called the company they told us that this was not their problem
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Gets me where I need to go and has never lost my luggage. I will say the planes are not quite as nice as Delta but I do not have any complaints about this airline. Sometimes the tickets are a better price so we go with this line.
Casey P.
Washington, DC
The worst. I've had a few really awful experiences with American Airlines customer service. I've never been able to understand why it costs more to cancel a flight than the cost of the actual flight. The airline itself is mediocre.
Natalie H.
Paterson, NJ
American Airlines was a fun experience especially for my first time flying. The staff were friendly and accomidated the needs of my family and I. My favorite part was the lift off of course. I have nothing but good things to say. I was completely satisfied
Natasha C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I like this airlines but i don't like the general seating that they use. I would rather know that I will be getting a seat for sure next to the person i am traveling with.
Aliyah L.
I've never really had issues with American Airlinee. Everyone is generally nice & helpful, but i don't recall actually having issues where I've really had to ask for help. Overall a good airline that I'm sure I'll fly with again.
K W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I often fly American for work. So far I have not had any major bad experiences. The planes are always clean and the flight attendants are always courteous and attentive. I have had one delay in all the times that I have flown them.
Elizabeth V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They usually have great deals but sometimes finding a flight that fits for both price and dates gets difficult. We had a last minute flight planned and they worked wonders for our whole family to be able to leave with in 24 hours.
Tiffany P.
I can't complain. Flights are usually on time. Flight attendants are usually nice. But I only fly american on government flights and if I were paying I probably would choose another airline due to the frequent flier programs.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?