American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Whenever I need a quick flight home or to visit friends or a mini vacay, I use American. I'm pretty sure American was the first airline I used to fly by myself! It was amazing, nice workers, and affordable? What else do you need!
My last flight with AA was terrible. They canceled my flight and I was transferred to another flight on the next day. I had to stay at the airport waiting and when we called the company they told us that this was not their problem
Gets me where I need to go and has never lost my luggage. I will say the planes are not quite as nice as Delta but I do not have any complaints about this airline. Sometimes the tickets are a better price so we go with this line.
The worst. I've had a few really awful experiences with American Airlines customer service. I've never been able to understand why it costs more to cancel a flight than the cost of the actual flight. The airline itself is mediocre.
American Airlines was a fun experience especially for my first time flying. The staff were friendly and accomidated the needs of my family and I. My favorite part was the lift off of course. I have nothing but good things to say. I was completely satisfied
I like this airlines but i don't like the general seating that they use. I would rather know that I will be getting a seat for sure next to the person i am traveling with.
I've never really had issues with American Airlinee. Everyone is generally nice & helpful, but i don't recall actually having issues where I've really had to ask for help. Overall a good airline that I'm sure I'll fly with again.
I often fly American for work. So far I have not had any major bad experiences. The planes are always clean and the flight attendants are always courteous and attentive. I have had one delay in all the times that I have flown them.
They usually have great deals but sometimes finding a flight that fits for both price and dates gets difficult. We had a last minute flight planned and they worked wonders for our whole family to be able to leave with in 24 hours.
I can't complain. Flights are usually on time. Flight attendants are usually nice. But I only fly american on government flights and if I were paying I probably would choose another airline due to the frequent flier programs.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos