American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Gets me where I need to go and has never lost my luggage. I will say the planes are not quite as nice as Delta but I do not have any complaints about this airline. Sometimes the tickets are a better price so we go with this line.
This airline is normally the one I choose when I'm traveling for business. The staff before boarding and after being on the plane is superb. I've always had a comfortable flight and would recommend especially for business flights
I've never really had issues with American Airlinee. Everyone is generally nice & helpful, but i don't recall actually having issues where I've really had to ask for help. Overall a good airline that I'm sure I'll fly with again.
Decent airline. I don't think our flights were anything exceptional. The leg room has gotten smaller and the service just the same. When i book a flight, I am just looking for it to be inexpensive. I don't expect luxury anymore.
Whenever I need a quick flight home or to visit friends or a mini vacay, I use American. I'm pretty sure American was the first airline I used to fly by myself! It was amazing, nice workers, and affordable? What else do you need!
Good service and comfortable seats... staff is pretty friendly and accommodating. They are almost always on time with their flights. Don't really have any complaints about them. If i find a good deal with them I usually book them
I can't afford first class so I settle for coach knowing full well that my stuff won't fit, and I'll be cramped in their too small for regular folk seats. Pros: affordable cons: seat size; over sell flights, cancel flights too often
American Airlines is my favorite. From starting out our trip to Hawaii with no first class upgrades, we ended up with all upgrades before even walking in the airport. The staff are always so friendly and more than accommodating :)
American Airlines, most airlines has it good things and bad things to it, but overall I had an easy flight and nothing horrible to complain about. They don't have hidden fees like spirit and they are relatively comfortable and kind.
I can't complain. Flights are usually on time. Flight attendants are usually nice. But I only fly american on government flights and if I were paying I probably would choose another airline due to the frequent flier programs.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos