BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Matea R.
Loma Linda, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is a fair airline. Every time I have flown with them, we pay quite a bit and end up in a plane that doesn’t have personal TV’s, not very much leg room, and is not very clean. I would fly this airline if it was my last resort.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
Normal American airliner company. I've never had a completely horrible experience or a stand out one either. Fair pricing in comparison to Delta, United, or other carriers.
Phuong B.
Huntington, WV
I only have very few bad experience with the airline, mainly flight delay issues. The services on the plane is great, but once in a while I would get a racist flight attendant, which is not a surprise, those kinds of people would pop up eventually.
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
Great service and facilities. I had no problem in my trip first trip to New York with them and the price was great for service that got the job done. I got there safely and experienced few interruptions or difficulties flying with American.
Rebecca C.
Edwards, CA
I've only flown with American Airlines. I have the American Express platinum card, and they're my Airline of choice for the year. I get reimbursed for baggage fees, and upgraded seating. All of my flights have been pleasant and safe.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
The movies are good, that is what I remember. They're better than united. This is a pretty decent airline with high ticket prices but theyre better than the other airlines.
Caroline G.
Kansas City, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I'm part of their AAdvantage rewards program, so I'll definitely use them again in the future. Points are a gift, and I need points to be able to afford flights. I don't remember their customer service standing out over the others though. Nothing bad to say about them though.
Mouniér N.
Middle Island, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airline's Admiral Lounges are fabulous.  Always had pleasant experiences with them.  Their service is up to par with the other Airlines out there so if you had a choice to go with American, it's not a bad one.
Ximena L.
Irving, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Lousy customer service, and known for losing customers luggage on a regular basis. The only reason I didn’t give them less was because I have only personally experienced these awful things 2-3 times and did eventually get compensated.
Heather S.
mesa
I love American they give you a free carry on, drink and snack (not all airlines do), and they still seem to be one of the least expensive airlines. On top of that they're service is always polite, and very helpful, and the planes themselves are always clean and comfy.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?