American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
muy buena aerolínea, la atención y los servicios son muy buenos , siempre cumplen con sus horario y paquetes y si esto no ocurre por algún inconveniente, esto es repuesto por algo más
I have always seen american airlines as a great airline. I hate how much they have gotten rid of. The seats are getting smaller, no food or blankets. The flight attendants are always very kind. I have gotten stranded a couple of times.
American Airline's Admiral Lounges are fabulous. Always had pleasant experiences with them. Their service is up to par with the other Airlines out there so if you had a choice to go with American, it's not a bad one.
Lousy customer service, and known for losing customers luggage on a regular basis. The only reason I didn’t give them less was because I have only personally experienced these awful things 2-3 times and did eventually get compensated.
I love American they give you a free carry on, drink and snack (not all airlines do), and they still seem to be one of the least expensive airlines. On top of that they're service is always polite, and very helpful, and the planes themselves are always clean and comfy.
I love flying American Airlines and their planes are now up to date for the most part. Although I'd make sure you bring normal headphones and not Bluetooth or the newest iPhone earbuds bc they won't work. Friendly staff when I have flown.
Never had a problem with American Airlines despite the negative reviews I have seen. Mostly about lost luggage. American Airlines does have a good bit of delays and canceled flights, but they have always tried to make it right for me.
AA has great service and they do a great job at making sure that you feel comfortable and safe throughout your flight. However I hate that not all planes are updated yet with TVs for every person and the fact that you have to pay for wifi.
I'm part of their AAdvantage rewards program, so I'll definitely use them again in the future. Points are a gift, and I need points to be able to afford flights. I don't remember their customer service standing out over the others though. Nothing bad to say about them though.
American Airlines refused to refund mine and my husbands tickets even when I had a written note from my doctor telling me that I could no fly due to a complication in my pregnancy. Because of that I prefer to not fly with them again.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos