American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I have flown on American multiple times and its always been great. Flights always on time and the staff are always awesome. Seats could be better since i fly on 6+hrs flights from coast to coast. But other that that, never had an issue.
I had an amazing experience with them! I had a headache the last time I traveled and the attendant was so heart filled and warming she checked up on me and gave me some coffee and hot towel and did her best to help me through the flight!
I had never flown before, but my first flight was last year traveling from Phily to Miami to the U.S Virgin Islands. The staff knew it was my first time flying and my first time traveling by myself as a young adult and they were amazing!!
I've never had any issues with an American Airlines flight. Once my flight was rescheduled to a time that did not work for my schedule, but the customer service rep was extremely with getting me in an earlier flight for no additional cost.
This airline is the worst airline I have ever been on. They served us hot beer with ice, they stepped on my toes and didn’t apologize. All six of my flights were delayed causing us to miss two connectors. I will never fly with them again.
Some of the planes on the shorter flights don’t have individual tvs and are pretty old. All other airlines I have flown with, even a 1 hour flight has the individual tvs. Other then that, the customer service and everything has been good.
I try not to fly American or United because they charge for baggage and they haven't been helpful when it came to switching flights or delays in the past. Other than that, my experience was okay and I would fly with them again in a pinch.
My flights are usually on time and when they’re not I still get to my destination within a few hours of my expected landing time. The seats are uncomfortable, but I think all airlines are like that. AA is usually the airline I fly with.
AMERICAN AIRLINES HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE AIRPLANE LINES TO TAKE WHEN I TRAVEL. the new air planes are comfortable. they have touch screens on each seat good selection of music and games and movies. just great service plus free carry on.
I love traveling with American Airlines! Excellent service when before the flight and throughout the duration. I find that they have some of the best deals available and trust this company to get me where I need to be- on time and safely.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos