BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Tracy H.
I have flown on American multiple times and its always been great. Flights always on time and the staff are always awesome. Seats could be better since i fly on 6+hrs flights from coast to coast. But other that that, never had an issue.
Nariman A.
Smyrna , TN
I had an amazing experience with them! I had a headache the last time I traveled and the attendant was so heart filled and warming she checked up on me and gave me some coffee and hot towel and did her best to help me through the flight!
Mackenzie U.
Rising Sun
I had never flown before, but my first flight was last year traveling from Phily to Miami to the U.S Virgin Islands. The staff knew it was my first time flying and my first time traveling by myself as a young adult and they were amazing!!
Chris L.
Washington
I've never had any issues with an American Airlines flight. Once my flight was rescheduled to a time that did not work for my schedule, but the customer service rep was extremely with getting me in an earlier flight for no additional cost.
Jodi C.
Huntington, WV
This airline is the worst airline I have ever been on. They served us hot beer with ice, they stepped on my toes and didn’t apologize. All six of my flights were delayed causing us to miss two connectors. I will never fly with them again.
michelle w.
redondo beach
Some of the planes on the shorter flights don’t have individual tvs and are pretty old. All other airlines I have flown with, even a 1 hour flight has the individual tvs. Other then that, the customer service and everything has been good.
Christina M.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
I try not to fly American or United because they charge for baggage and they haven't been helpful when it came to switching flights or delays in the past. Other than that, my experience was okay and I would fly with them again in a pinch.
Lizz F.
Minneapolis, MN
My flights are usually on time and when they’re not I still get to my destination within a few hours of my expected landing time. The seats are uncomfortable, but I think all airlines are like that. AA is usually the airline I fly with.
Iraida T.
Bronx , NY
AMERICAN AIRLINES HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE AIRPLANE LINES TO TAKE WHEN I TRAVEL. the new air planes are comfortable. they have touch screens on each seat good selection of music and games and movies. just great service plus free carry on.
Kayla H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love traveling with American Airlines! Excellent service when before the flight and throughout the duration. I find that they have some of the best deals available and trust this company to get me where I need to be- on time and safely.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?