BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
victoria m.
muy buena aerolínea, la atención y los servicios son muy buenos , siempre cumplen con sus horario y paquetes y si esto no ocurre por algún inconveniente, esto es repuesto por algo más
Wendy C.
Russell Spgs, KY
I have gotten on an American Airlines airplane once. The  cerivice provided was great and the flight attendants were really nice. Customer cervice was great I don't really travel so I don't use it as much. I do recommend them though!!
Elana R.
Cincinnati, OH
I've flown American several times and every time except one I've had problems. Their prices are competitive, but I've had delays of just sitting on the Tarmac for an hour causing me to miss my next flight. They also charge for baggage.
Vicki J.
Pearlington, MS
American Airlines is my go to airline. I use it all the time. The seats are very comfortable and the rides are very smooth. They do serve a beverage for free on your flight, if you want alcohol or a snack you can purchase them at a small fee.
Heather S.
mesa
I love American they give you a free carry on, drink and snack (not all airlines do), and they still seem to be one of the least expensive airlines. On top of that they're service is always polite, and very helpful, and the planes themselves are always clean and comfy.
Tahis C.
New York , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AA has great service and they do a great job at making sure that you feel comfortable and safe throughout your flight. However I hate that not all planes are updated yet with TVs for every person and the fact that you have to pay for wifi.
Mouniér N.
Middle Island, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airline's Admiral Lounges are fabulous.  Always had pleasant experiences with them.  Their service is up to par with the other Airlines out there so if you had a choice to go with American, it's not a bad one.
Khaleila D.
Brooklyn, NY
I had only good experiences with them.. My last flight was 12hrs from Newark to Buenos Aires and a very smooth flight and on time service. Seats were tight but maybe its because I'm 5'11".. Flight staff was attentive and kind. Would fly amore often but they always seem to be the more pricier flights when I'm doing my search.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
The movies are good, that is what I remember. They're better than united. This is a pretty decent airline with high ticket prices but theyre better than the other airlines.
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
I just recently flew with AA and I was happy with the service. I don't fly often, so I like everything to be simple and easy since I'm not really used to it. American Airlines does just that. The prices aren't that bad either if you go to websites like Kayak and Orbitz.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?