BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Christina K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Check in experience was pretty shabby and terrible. There weren't a lot of representatives there and their representatives were grouchier than usual... Not a fan of their customer service, but I will say that their prices are pretty good.
Claire R.
Fairfax Station, VA
Little legroom on these flights. They also run out of space in the overhead compartments, so you will most likely have to check your carry-on bag at the gate. Made me check my bag when it was within regulation measurements. Also you have to pay for checked baggage as well. Overall: you will end up squished having to check your bag.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
PROS
Glides on smoothly (901)
Long-lasting (879)
Easy to apply (850)
Doesn't run (745)
Bold color (716)
CONS
Difficult to remove (149)
Difficult to apply (76)
Fades throughout day (65)
Smudges or runs (61)
Thicker line (513)
Smoky look (275)
Tiffany M.
Clio, MI
In recent days I have traveled a few different airlines and I do like American Airlines the best for quality and cleanliness. I feel they don't have the friendliest of staff but all in all if I had to choose I would go American Airlines.
Madam C.
Montgomery, AL
I've flown this airline twice and it is by far one of my fav airlines to travel. I love the newer planes that have the tv screens on the back where you can track your flight.
Natalie K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I choose American Airline whenever I can. The prices are usually good from my local airport. The crew and flight attendants are always friendly. The planes are clean and the snacks/drink are a great value. I will continue to choose AA for my travels.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Flying with American Airlines has always been comfortable for me. I have never had any issues with my flights or with my luggage arriving where I landed. The staff are always helpful and pleasant which makes any flight a little better.
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
I picked an airline to stick with so I rack up miles faster and I picked American Airlines. I honestly don't like this company at all. My flights are always delayed or canceled! I like delta better but I'm stuck with AA for the upgrades.
Marlene M.
I only fly American when traveling domestically and for most international flights. My flights are usually in time. The flight attendants are friendly. I fly constantly so it is nice to know I will have reliable customer service from them.
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Do not enjoy flying with American the last two times I have flown with them I have sat in the plane for over an hour because of mechanical issues. Will not fly again with them
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?