American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines was actually a good company to fly in , I travel with this airline a whole lot ! I have no complaints towards it . Everyone has a great customer service I'm very satisfied overall I would definitely travel with them again !
AA is an airline we use only when absolutely needed. In the last year we've had to use them for 6 flights and each one was either canceled completely or delayed at least 5 hours. They never have offered us so much as a free drink. Absolute bs.
Great plane ride. Very comfortable seats and great flight attendant services. I don’t fly very often but when I do I usually fly American airline or delta. The pilots are also very friendly over the intercom. I would recommend it to a friend.
I wish the seats were updated, often my flights are long and traveling with children makes it hard for me to put on headphones when I need to pay constant attention to them. A screen with preloaded tv shows and movies would be nice to have.
This is one of my favorite airlines to fly with. They are always so friendly and willing to help you. The seats are comfy and most flights they have chargers which is a plus and a tv so you can watch something on the way to your destination!
I have flown on American multiple times and its always been great. Flights always on time and the staff are always awesome. Seats could be better since i fly on 6+hrs flights from coast to coast. But other that that, never had an issue.
I've never had any issues with an American Airlines flight. Once my flight was rescheduled to a time that did not work for my schedule, but the customer service rep was extremely with getting me in an earlier flight for no additional cost.
This airline is the worst airline I have ever been on. They served us hot beer with ice, they stepped on my toes and didn’t apologize. All six of my flights were delayed causing us to miss two connectors. I will never fly with them again.
I had an amazing experience with them! I had a headache the last time I traveled and the attendant was so heart filled and warming she checked up on me and gave me some coffee and hot towel and did her best to help me through the flight!
I had never flown before, but my first flight was last year traveling from Phily to Miami to the U.S Virgin Islands. The staff knew it was my first time flying and my first time traveling by myself as a young adult and they were amazing!!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos