BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Maricel N.
My son bought a last minute flight to go visit his dad in Washington DC, and they were very helpful and accommodating.  They even grouped them together at the gate.  The customer service were very helpful, and showed us the cheapest options.  I would recommend calling their customer service, because they are very helpful!
Julie N.
American Airlines supplied free alcohol on the plane so I was pretty content with my flight. I would highly recommend due to their great costumer service. Main con is that the plane was pretty small and I couldn't fit my carry on next to me.
Shannon H.
Decatur, AL
I have flown with several airlines, I once had a delayed flight causing me to miss my connecting flight. A.A. took care of me, they bought me a hotel room, paid for my dinner and set me up with the first flight the next morning first class.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I use every time I travel. Because is the only airline that have direct flight. Never have delayed. Always have great experience with the personal. Very friendly and acknowledges.
Cristavia B.
Lula, GA
Great plane ride. Very comfortable seats and great flight attendant services. I don’t fly very often but when I do I usually fly American airline or delta. The pilots are also very friendly over the intercom. I would recommend it to a friend.
Caylien A.
Jonesboro , AR
Every single time I have flown American there has always been a delay. I use American when the prices are lower than other airlines. Customer service is terrible. I wouldn't recommend flying unless you want to wait hours to board the plane.
Thalia T.
Edwardsville, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AA is an airline we use only when absolutely needed. In the last year we've had to use them for 6 flights and each one was either canceled completely or delayed at least 5 hours. They never have offered us so much as a free drink. Absolute bs.
Lauryn K.
I know everyone bashes airlines, but I guess I was lucky. On my flight to Miami the flight left on time and use uneventful. The staff was professional and polite.  on the way back the flight was delayed about two hours due to weather. Even tough this was completely out of anyone control the staff remained polite and courtious.
Kelly B.
The Colony, TX
This is not my favorite airline but they do the trick. My biggest complaint is my experience with lost luggage. My second complaint is related to price. They seem to always be more expensive than southwest. They are a good option if southwest is not
Dyala C.
Miami
They're for the most part on time, affordable, professional and courteous. They also fly out of the airport nearest to my house and offer nonstop flights. My only criticism is the cramped seating but most airlines are guilty of that nowadays.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?