American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
My son bought a last minute flight to go visit his dad in Washington DC, and they were very helpful and accommodating. They even grouped them together at the gate. The customer service were very helpful, and showed us the cheapest options. I would recommend calling their customer service, because they are very helpful!
American Airlines supplied free alcohol on the plane so I was pretty content with my flight. I would highly recommend due to their great costumer service. Main con is that the plane was pretty small and I couldn't fit my carry on next to me.
I have flown with several airlines, I once had a delayed flight causing me to miss my connecting flight. A.A. took care of me, they bought me a hotel room, paid for my dinner and set me up with the first flight the next morning first class.
I use every time I travel. Because is the only airline that have direct flight. Never have delayed. Always have great experience with the personal. Very friendly and acknowledges.
Great plane ride. Very comfortable seats and great flight attendant services. I don’t fly very often but when I do I usually fly American airline or delta. The pilots are also very friendly over the intercom. I would recommend it to a friend.
Every single time I have flown American there has always been a delay. I use American when the prices are lower than other airlines. Customer service is terrible. I wouldn't recommend flying unless you want to wait hours to board the plane.
AA is an airline we use only when absolutely needed. In the last year we've had to use them for 6 flights and each one was either canceled completely or delayed at least 5 hours. They never have offered us so much as a free drink. Absolute bs.
I know everyone bashes airlines, but I guess I was lucky. On my flight to Miami the flight left on time and use uneventful. The staff was professional and polite. on the way back the flight was delayed about two hours due to weather. Even tough this was completely out of anyone control the staff remained polite and courtious.
This is not my favorite airline but they do the trick. My biggest complaint is my experience with lost luggage. My second complaint is related to price. They seem to always be more expensive than southwest. They are a good option if southwest is not
They're for the most part on time, affordable, professional and courteous. They also fly out of the airport nearest to my house and offer nonstop flights. My only criticism is the cramped seating but most airlines are guilty of that nowadays.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos