American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines was actually a good company to fly in , I travel with this airline a whole lot ! I have no complaints towards it . Everyone has a great customer service I'm very satisfied overall I would definitely travel with them again !
Always classy and high quality. I have enjoyed every experience I have had with American Airlines. i have always felt safe and looked after. Their friendly atmosphere has always left me excited to fly with them again. Can't wait to fly again!
Great plane ride. Very comfortable seats and great flight attendant services. I don’t fly very often but when I do I usually fly American airline or delta. The pilots are also very friendly over the intercom. I would recommend it to a friend.
I've flown with AA about 3 times, each experience okay. Although each time I've flew with them my trip has been delayed. I enjoyed how they keep their passengers up to date. I only fly with AA because of the cheap tickets and that's really it.
American Airlines is a decent airline. The flight attendants vary for friendliness, and the planes are not always the cleanest. However, they are efficient and fly many places in the country. American Airlines is also more affordable, and has a good points system!
Like most airplanes, the seats are horrible! I feel like a fish inside a tuna can. There is no enough space to stretch the legs, I had a little baby with me on my lap the whole time and it was horrible and I was not able to change his diaper either or breastfeed him. If I had to avoid flying I will
This is one of my favorite airlines to fly with. They are always so friendly and willing to help you. The seats are comfy and most flights they have chargers which is a plus and a tv so you can watch something on the way to your destination!
American Airlines supplied free alcohol on the plane so I was pretty content with my flight. I would highly recommend due to their great costumer service. Main con is that the plane was pretty small and I couldn't fit my carry on next to me.
AA is an airline we use only when absolutely needed. In the last year we've had to use them for 6 flights and each one was either canceled completely or delayed at least 5 hours. They never have offered us so much as a free drink. Absolute bs.
We fly AA every time we travel. My husband uses his card and gets points. The reward system is great! We've always had a wonderful experience with the crew and customer service.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos