BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Ashley B.
Miami
On time flights, clean plane, spacious seats, and friendly staff. I also prefer to use American Airlines. My favorite thing is the quality of the ride for such an affordable price. Customer service was friendly and understanding of my needs.
Kourteney D.
Hilliard, OH
I take American Airlines every single time my best-friend and I travel and we have never had a poor experience. They’re very informative and helpful-not to mention they are wonderful with refunds and helping you to get the most out of your money.
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Like most airlines, things keep getting worse as far as customer service, room within the airplane (personal space) and just generally dealing with other passengers. This is not a company I use often, but it's far from the worst one I've used to fly.
Brenda B.
College Station, TX
I love American Airlines. This is the airline company I trust the most. It has excellent customer service and never fails to provide me with a drink and snack during my journey! I feel safe on the plane and the seats are pretty comfortable.
Lindley G.
Nothing to write home about, pretty standard flying! Customer service was fine. Pros - it got me to my desination/ cons - no movie played on my 3.5 flight. Ya win some ya lose some, I suppose! I guess you could say I was satisfied flying American!
Austin C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have always enjoyed my trips on American Airlines. Although there are other airlines, I have found that American competes well with the other companies. Whenever I book a trip in the future, I will always look at American as a hopeful option.
Steven I.
Between their cheap flights and always friendly flight crew not too mention excellent counter service at check in I always enjoy my getaway when traveling on American Airlines. If you have not tried American Airlines I highly recommend you trying.
Allison W.
Smyrna, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is satisfactory in getting you where you need to go. I've never been overly impressed with their staff, but they tend to be on time in most cases. I have traveled extensively, and American would rank 3rd or 4th in my preferences.
Angelina H.
Woodside, NY
Great airline! I've been using American Airlines since 2015 and I never feel disappointed by them. I use this airline for travelling both domestic and international. They offer good service and I'll definitely choose AA again for my next flight.
Stacie S.
League City, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Worst customer service, really old planes that have worn or torn seats. I wouldn't recommend them or anyone!! Very very very last resort. Oh and also #1 I. Lost luggage so don't even think
About checking a bag if you actually want the stuff in it.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?