BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Cassie A.
Falling Wtrs, WV
I’ve only rode American Airlines once and I didn’t want to ride again because prior to riding they gave me so much headache about my ticket. I called many different people and no one helped us because they kept sending us to another person.
Angel F.
Mountain Home
American seems to have the best flight attendants. They still offer free inflight snacks and some of the newer and more comfortable seats. They do pretty good with keeping tickets affordable and not skimping the buyer to much in the process.
Loreen R.
San Bruno, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Unlike other airlines (whom I have many gripes with), I've never had an issue with American Airlines. They're friendly, to the point, helpful, and they give free peanuts on every flight. I would fly again on their airline if given the chance.
Chaquel R.
Waldorf, MD
As a whole, American Airlines is not a bad airline, but they need to work on their customer service. I try not to use the company because I always have an issue with the customer service reps. However, they get me from point A to point B.
Dana  C.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Although, American is not my fav airline, but they have hit a new low, with there new “economy seats”. They’re smaller and don’t even allow a free carry on. Similar to spirit or frontier you don’t get any snacks or even water in these seats.
Jenn S.
I've never had very good luck with this airline.
Rude people, lost luggage,over booked flights with little to no comps.
Over priced flights, and connections are never close enough to where I need to be.
I try not to use them if I can help it.
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines was nice. I was traveling due to a death in the family and my flight was cancelled an hour before take off. They did everything they could and got my family and myself on the next flight out. It was a wonderful experience.
Dyala C.
Miami
They're for the most part on time, affordable, professional and courteous. They also fly out of the airport nearest to my house and offer nonstop flights. My only criticism is the cramped seating but most airlines are guilty of that nowadays.
Elle H.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
You fly this airline when you have no other choice. They have a hub in Dallas so you might find yourself there at some point in your life. At any rate some of my worst flights have been on AA. If you can fly Alaska then do that and skip this company altogether.
Lauryn K.
I know everyone bashes airlines, but I guess I was lucky. On my flight to Miami the flight left on time and use uneventful. The staff was professional and polite.  on the way back the flight was delayed about two hours due to weather. Even tough this was completely out of anyone control the staff remained polite and courtious.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?