BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Valeska F.
Apopka, FL
American Airlines used to be my favorite airline. I used to travel a lot with them until I got into other planes and realized that most of their planes are outdated and their prices are very expensive considering the traveling experience they offer.
Amber W.
Chattanooga, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Flew this airline on my way to Haiti! It had super good service and the plane was very clean. I love how you can also buy earbuds. However, (maybe this was just because I was coming home from another country), they gave us some weird snacks haha.
Elda Z.
Vancouver
When traveling out of the us I love this airline. Everyone is always helping and the other passengers are always kind. My favorite part is that since Im a small person the leg space is great. I recommend.
Kourteney D.
Hilliard, OH
I take American Airlines every single time my best-friend and I travel and we have never had a poor experience. They’re very informative and helpful-not to mention they are wonderful with refunds and helping you to get the most out of your money.
I appreciated how spacious the seats were on this airline and the flight was smooth. I know the quality of the flight depends on outside factors and conditions but I've always had a good experience with them the few times I've flown with them.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
I can always count on American Airlines for not only a comfortable flight but also it is one of the few airlines that has direct flights to Miami from Salt Lake City! I will always travel with American!
Allison W.
Smyrna, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is satisfactory in getting you where you need to go. I've never been overly impressed with their staff, but they tend to be on time in most cases. I have traveled extensively, and American would rank 3rd or 4th in my preferences.
Brittany B.
Ocoee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love American Airlines. If I could afford to fly any airline I wanted, American would definitely be at the top of my list. The staff is lovely, the airplanes are clean and comfortable. However, sometimes I have to opt for the cheaper options.
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Love american. I especially love how they take care of our military. I last traveled in July with my son, in the army and can not say enough about how good care of him they took.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
Not great for international flights . No individual tv screens . Seats are very tight and no comfortable . The positive service is good , food is good . I would use them in the states but not on an international flight again unless I'm using points .
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?