BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Georgia G.
I like AA. They always help me when I travel with my children. I gave 4 stars because on one flight they broke my double stroller and was told there was nothing I could do about it.
Cristina W.
Very comfortable flight. The in-house entertainment selection was full of up and coming movies. I was very excited to be able to fly American Airlines and impressed with their meals.
Brittany S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is consistently the best value for me when I am looking for a flight. While the flight itself has minimum-frills, the prices are usually very reasonable. I have never had a "bad" flight on American and have been satisfied overall.
Cara P.
Not the greatest but not he worst.  Kind of like the middle child of an airline company.  Their customer service is not very nice, but at least they're honest.  I only take them when they have the cheapest flights.  Only upside is they pour a stiff drink.
Samy T.
Goshen, IN
AA is not the greatest. Their seats are too small especially someone with wide hips and someone who is also 5'11/ I need comfortable seats. The flight attendants were very nice tho.
Chelsea G.
williamston
American Airlines was great. I didn't have any problems with anyone and the plains weren't packed at all. I flew to Michigan for a week and my returned trip got delayed and I got to pick a good time for me to come back and they gave me some money back
Joshua R.
Taylor, PA
My flight down the east coast was comfortable and easy. Staff made sure I knew where my seats were, that I was comfortable, and felt safe during my first flight. There always seemed to be a sense of organization which is important to me. Thanks AA!
Lencee H.
Upland, CA
For the most part I really haven't had any problems with this air line and when I look into buying tickets American is a first choice for me. You may run into some staff that may not have had the best day but for the most part they are pretty decent.
Michelle B.
Charlotte
I use AA consistently for any flight I need to take. Their customer service is awesome and booking flights are super easy. I'm a part of their rewards program too. I recommend them!
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
Every time I get at least one rude flight attendant. The prices keep getting higher but the seat space smaller. Most airlines will have military waivers for baggage but not AA. ONLY AD with ID and on orders. Not much appreciation if you ask me...
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?