BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
April B.
Howell, NJ
Have flown with them a bunch of times in my lifetime, and have never had a problem. I remember when I was younger all of the peanuts they gave out. Have not flown with them recently, but if I found a flight for a good price I would fly with them.
Allison W.
Smyrna, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is satisfactory in getting you where you need to go. I've never been overly impressed with their staff, but they tend to be on time in most cases. I have traveled extensively, and American would rank 3rd or 4th in my preferences.
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't always fly with American Airlines, but they are a pretty good airline. Their prices are sometimes higher than other airlines, like Southwest, and some of their planes are outdated looking inside, but overall they have good value and sales.
Jessica H.
Fairfax
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nice airline. I never had any issues with this company. Customer service was respectable, nothing out of the ordinary. There was really no pros nor cons with this airline. They got me to my destination and I would recommend them to other flyers.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Had a few terrible experiences on this airline. I always say I would stop taking them, but their prices are reasonable. After my last experience with them I will no longer take them, no matter what the price. Their customer service is horrible.
Nathalie S.
New City, NY
My husband took me to D. R. last summer we flew with them, it was smooth ride, a little delayed, but they almost always are, they served a litlle snack (chips and juice), the crew was professional and patient. I will fly with them again for sure!
Tawny C.
Tacoma, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We appreciate that they are part of the mileage program we're with (Alaska Air) but weren't impressed with the seat sizes. Our international flight to Spain didn't have personal TV monitors, which would have been a nice touch for entertainment.
Malik S.
Really average & standard airline. The reward program is nice I've used my sky miles for a ticket. Sometimes the crew isn't so friendly, I know we've all seen the news lately. No need for me to go into detail. I haven't flown with AA since then.
Brenda B.
College Station, TX
I love American Airlines. This is the airline company I trust the most. It has excellent customer service and never fails to provide me with a drink and snack during my journey! I feel safe on the plane and the seats are pretty comfortable.
Scarlett M.
Hialeah , FL
Greatest airline ever! A little pricey, but for a long trip or any trip really you wanna be comfortable and have the best so totally worth it. Makes every trip so carefree and so easy for me. Great customer service.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?