American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I love flying American Airlines because not only do I earn miles, but by using my American Advantage credit cards if I need to check a bag the first bag is free! I typically fly once every other month and typically look at flights on AA first.
I flew on American Airlines when traveling to London. The staff was really nice and the food was surprisingly good. I was a little skeptical because I've heard airline food can a little gross. Overall, I really enjoyed the eight-hour flight.
I had to fly American recently for work. I think every single flight was delayed, though only slightly. I was shocked to find out that even though I nearly missed my connecting flight my luggage made it all the way so I will absolutely give American credit for that.
Greatest airline ever! A little pricey, but for a long trip or any trip really you wanna be comfortable and have the best so totally worth it. Makes every trip so carefree and so easy for me. Great customer service.
Comfortable flight with very nice attendants. The flight food was decent and the drinks were nice and cold. I loved having a window seat on both flights. Only downfall was that the flight was completely full which made the plane feel very warm.
It's a pretty good airline. Decent prices, good flight options. Their staff isn't always the best which is a turn off but that doesn't and shouldn't reflect the company as a whole
Lovely experience, so nice to fly with. The service e feeder expectations. The food was lovely. The e correspondence was positive from start to finish. The security moved quickly and the plane was very nice. The steward was pleasant and helpful.
Their website was so easy to use . I had NEVER flown before and was making plans to be with My daughter when she had my 1st GRANDBABY. Her husband is air force and they now live 2000 miles away. I had no problem booking ticket or picking my seat.
The airfare is pretty expensive compare to their competitors and they want to charge for everything now . I only use this airline if i have to visit my family and friends back home on St.Croix USVI because they are our only option out of Houston .
I had a fairly pleasant flight with American Airlines. The staff was relatively friendly. My only real compliant was how long we had to wait to get off the plane. We were landed for over an hour before we were allowed off. Slightly frustrating.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos