BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19945)
Kelly M.
Fort Worth, TX
I have sat in every class with American Airlines and I have never had a bad experience. They still pass out drinks and a snack to coach passengers and are friendly which isn't always the case with other airlines.
I don't feel like I have to worry that I will be delayed or my bags won't make it. We use them almost exclusively.
Mona M.
San Diego, CA
Staff is always very friendly. Never had a delayed flight with them, and I love the free snacks they offer on the flight. Clean planes and any time I had a question for the stewardess I was helped. Will definitely fly with them again! If you look a few weeks in advance you’re guaranteed to find good deals too on their flights!
Sierra T.
Baraboo
It was a decent airline to fly with. Not my top choice, I’ve flown American once. Less amenities, and non friendly flight attendants. I love airplanes though and I would recommend.
Marina M.
Boston
Some planes are better than others. There were some AA flights I loved and some I hated but they get the job done and are reasonably priced. Customer service was fine to deal with.
Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American is okay. Not the greatest, but definitely not the worst. We were once delayed over five times for a total of seven hours because the plane taking us from Ecuador to the US never came. I’m not sure why the flight was canceled but it was definitely stressful. They did provide a voucher for the trouble but it wasn’t worth too much.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve been flying on American quite a lot lately because of my in-laws. So far, so good. It hasn’t been plagued by delays the way that competitors have. I like its choice of routes.
Allie C.
The ticket prices for this airline seem to be a bit over priced. But the staff is always helpful and welcoming. I've never had any major problems with American and would fly again.
Lu C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
That's my least favorite airlines. Seats are to close together, snacks are terrible, over priced based on what other airlines offer. Seats are not comfortable, will never use this AA airline if the trip is over 3 hours, and will only use them if they are the cheapest flight available, other wise I will fly anything else but AA
Allie A.
Charlotte
I hate American Airline and I don’t know many people that like it. Horrible experiences and food. The flight attendants sometimes care and sometimes are rude it’s a toss up. Everyone should be helpful and nice, but sometimes they just don’t care. It’s never a great experience flaying with them. International airlines are usually way better. I try to avoid American.
Yasmin t.
Best airline. Excellent customer service on the plane and off. Great planes with snacks and some now even have small TVs on the back of the chairs where you can enjoy FREE movies !
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?