BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Ivonne C.
Long Beach , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I had a good experience with this airline especially when my little sister was crying during the flight and one of the flight attendant came and offer her frozen yogurt and some other snacks for free. They also provided us with blankets and pillows
Josie D.
Charlotte, NC
I've had only good experiences with American, personally. Their prices and experience are pretty comparable to Delta. I love their smartphone app! Definitely a bonus to flying American. My experiences with customer service have been fine. I will say I had a friend fly abroad the other week and she had a terrible experience with American, so that definitely set it back in my mind some.
Lencee H.
Upland, CA
For the most part I really haven't had any problems with this air line and when I look into buying tickets American is a first choice for me. You may run into some staff that may not have had the best day but for the most part they are pretty decent.
Kara H.
Scottsdale, AZ
I definitely use their mileage program and have to say the ease of using their website for searching and redeeming mileage rewards bumps up their score.

Now once you're on a flight, I find it very basic. Nothing wonderful or great, but it will do.

They need to upgrade their plans to include TV's. My god, a 5+ hour flight with no TV is a snooze!
Maria B.
Williamsburg, VA
Everytime I travel I always use American Airlines. I have never had any problems with them and if ever my flight is delayed or miss, they get me taken care of right away. I don't see myself ever using a different airline unless I absolutely have to.
Hanny L.
American has changed a lot over the years. Though they have some good features, flying couch can be miserable, especially since in most flights you have to purchase your food and head phones. If you fly business with them, then it is absolutely great.
Melissa Y.
American Airlines has always been my families first pick in flights! My dad travels all around the world and this is the only airline he will fly! Everyone is very nice and always willing to help. I actually just booked a ticket to visit my family!
Veronica C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been customer of American for more than 15 years. I have been Platinum and Gold member through the years. Sometimes I do not like certain services and the status of plane and routes but in general they offer multiple options with desinations.
Sophia L.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I fly with AA because I have miles that I've been collecting with AAdvantage. However, as someone else has stated, my flights do tend to get delayed at DFW. However, there wasn't a delay the one time that we ended up connecting at LAX instead of DFW.
Samy T.
Goshen, IN
AA is not the greatest. Their seats are too small especially someone with wide hips and someone who is also 5'11/ I need comfortable seats. The flight attendants were very nice tho.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?