American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Haven’t had the best experience with them. Almost every flight doesn’t have a spot for usb plugs, very cramped, runs late and gives me a hard time on changing my connecting flights. Only plus is the price but sometimes that doesn’t even seem worth it
I mean it's an airline what can I say about it their flights are reasonably priced and the ride was nice and smooth, the flight attendants were really nice and very attentive I don't think that I could have gotten through the flight without the staff
It is a good airline, but like most airlines these days, you are forced to buy food or to starve. I honeslty don't really mind but what I do mind is the delays! Oh well I guess it es just something that airlines cannot prevent because of the weather.
Love the planes especially the big ones that give you your own little tv with all the movie options /shows and music etc and on top of all that it shows where we are in a little map and the progress and time were estimated to land love this airline
The problem with American Airlines is their total inconsistency. I have had the best ever and worst ever air travel experiences with American. There seems to be no middle ground. I wish they would do a better job training all staff in the long-forgotten art of customer service.
The planes from American Airlines and US Airways need a major overhaul. The seats are so old some of them are falling apart. For the price you are paying you deserve a seat with a tray table or that can incline and whose leather is not all cracked.
American Airlines is great no complaints from me, very comfortable, somewhat affordable depending on where you go, where you fly out of and what time of the year. Customer service was good, the planes are always clean and I definitely recommend them.
It's so wonderful to be able to fly my mom in to see the grandkids for free using my American Airlines points earned on my AA Visa. It's quick and easy to connect to a real person in the rare event that's even needed, I'm very happy with this product.
Not the greatest but not he worst. Kind of like the middle child of an airline company. Their customer service is not very nice, but at least they're honest. I only take them when they have the cheapest flights. Only upside is they pour a stiff drink.
American Airlines is a nice way to travel. With them, ticket costs are reasonable even near last minute, and carry on bags are free. Space available isn’t always the best, but for someone short and small like myself, it doesn’t raise much of an issue.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos