BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Georgia G.
I like AA. They always help me when I travel with my children. I gave 4 stars because on one flight they broke my double stroller and was told there was nothing I could do about it.
Yasmin W.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I don't mind flying with American Airlines. They do have relatively good flights. I find that there is always issues when it comes to flying and I have never had a perfect flight experience but as far as flying goes, it is one of the better airlines.
Cara P.
Not the greatest but not he worst.  Kind of like the middle child of an airline company.  Their customer service is not very nice, but at least they're honest.  I only take them when they have the cheapest flights.  Only upside is they pour a stiff drink.
Amanda A.
Columbia , MO
Great customer service and very accommodating to all! My bag was too heavy for carry on, but they checked it for free at the gate! All I had to do was fill out a luggage tag! Boarded quickly and had a smooth flight! Would recommend American Airlines!
Kayla R.
East Lansing, MI
American Airlines was your typical airliner. I didn't see anything wrong with it, but there wasn't anything that wowed me. I was taking a relatively short flight and had no bumps so I can't complain about it. But like I said, nothing super exciting.
Rachel B.
Redding , CA
I don’t like American Airlines at all. The only thing they do for you is get you from point A to point B and sometimes they can’t even manage that. My favorite part is getting off the flight. Customer serve is rude and they are hardly accommodating.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
I have always had a pleasant flight when taking American Airlines. The flight attendants are always helpful and happy to be on the flight. My only complaint is the size of the seats. Yes they are the same size as others I just wish there was more width size.
Heather O.
Nashville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
 American Airlines is always our go to airline. They have a wide range of locations and partnerships with other airlines. Their customer service occasionally is not as great as I would hope; however, I am always pleased with the Admirals Club staff.
Bree W.
Portland, OR
American Airlines is a nice way to travel. With them, ticket costs are reasonable even near last minute, and carry on bags are free. Space available isn’t always the best, but for someone short and small like myself, it doesn’t raise much of an issue.
Tammy R.
Fairview
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very enjoyable. No complaints. Not a lot of frills, but we did not crash either. Have flown with them on a number of occasions. Would definitely fly with them again. My favorite part LANDING on time to make my connecting flight. Yes, I would recommend
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?