BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
corrinne E.
I always fly first class with american and their trips are more than comfortable! The crew on board always takes care of any needs and are so fabulous! I fly American about once a year, usually long trips intercontinetally. Definitely recomend flying with
Christina C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Every time that I have flown American Airlines, they have messed up my flight or there have been delays of some kind. Once, we were leaving the gate and the pilot went back to the gate because he heard a pop and found out the breaks were broken and we had to wait until morning to fly out
Tiffany M.
Arlington, VA
Flew American Airlines on my first ever international flight. I was extremely nervous. Crew was very kind and accommodating, never had an issue. That was about 3 years ago, would love to use again if flights weren't so pricey. Still a great experience.
Emilee G.
Overland Park , KS
My 30 minute flight got cancelled and they rebooked me to my destination 2 days after I was supposed to arrive then they lost my travel reservations on for my flight home. My flight was very expensive and they did not refund me for my cancelled flight.
Julia L.
Bryn mawr , PA
Great for domestic travel. I recently flew from New York to Madrid and back and the plane was way too cramped! I had no room to stretch and was very uncomfortable for the entire flight, especially the departure flight which was an overnight trip.
Jared K.
Portland, MI
When i have flown with this company in the past i was treated well and was very happy with the customer service i received. We bumped up to first class so that was fun! We go on vacations every other year where we fly. I would tell others to use American Airlines.
ciana n.
New York
i dont like american airlines, the have no space and no comfy seats, i like jet blue better and i have no favorite part and customer service is okay. i barely use american airlines i prefer jet blue and i would not recommend i would tell them jet blue.
Mario L.
My experiences with AA have not been that great!  It has been a few years since I flew AA.  I am always willing to give them a second chance.  My father always flew AA first class and he loved it!!   The staff was very friendly, but the layover was horrible.
Stephanie W.
Huntsville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The best airlines I have flown. I typically use this airline. The air fares are comparable to other airlines and at times are lower in cost. In air service is always enjoyable and seats are comfortable. I would use American Airlines over other providers.
Alexis G.
Check in is always a breeze, whether it be at the kiosk or online. Preferably, I always made sure to check in online to secure my seat 24 hrs prior. Never had any issues directly with the airline. Customer service was attentive, quick and helpful.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?