American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American definitely isn't my favorite airline to fly. My flights tend to be delayed and the aircrafts feel older and more dated than others in their field. I probably fly American once every year when I can't get a better deal with my go-to airlines.
We recently flew to Hawaii with my family of 6. The staff of American Airlines was wonderful and accommodating when we asked about switching seats so we could all be next to each other. I would definately choose to use American Airlines when I fly again!
My 30 minute flight got cancelled and they rebooked me to my destination 2 days after I was supposed to arrive then they lost my travel reservations on for my flight home. My flight was very expensive and they did not refund me for my cancelled flight.
American Airlines has always treated me and the other passengers so well. The food was great, the attendants were always friendly and professional. Would highly recommend.
As a college aged girl, I feel completely safe flying American Airlines alone on my various trips throughout the year for conferences and the like. They are comfortable planes with reasonable prices and a good staff. I have rarely had any problems at all.
I have never had an issue when I flew with American Airlines. The ride is always super smooth, we are offered snacks & drink no matter how short the flight is, sometimes they even have free movies to watch. I would recommend to others for sure! Thumbs up.
I've had a lot of trouble with American Airlines. Cancelled flights with no notification, or delayed flights that continue being delayed hour after hour with no explanation. The customer service j's not always top notch, sometimes compounding the problems
The last time I flew with American, my flight was delayed, then we sat on the plane for four hours and then it was cancelled. While this was extremely frustrating, the staff was SO helpful! They helped us get a new flight and find a hotel for the night.
Every time that I have flown American Airlines, they have messed up my flight or there have been delays of some kind. Once, we were leaving the gate and the pilot went back to the gate because he heard a pop and found out the breaks were broken and we had to wait until morning to fly out
When I try to book my vacation the first thing that I do is look at airlines website to check if they have any good deals. AA is a nice airline that I never had any issues with. Planes are clean and customer service is good. Will use them to fly again.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos