BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19913)
Taylor H.
Wilsonville, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have no complaints with American. I always feel taken care of and the last time I flew with them was about 4 years ago. I would choose them for flights across country over United.
Marina C.
Gilbert, AZ
I flew on American for the first time ever a couple of months ago. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I was really impressed with their boarding process and their guest services altogether. The only downside is you have to pay to check a bag, however if there is room available they will usually check bags for free right before boarding.
Angelica C.
Cincinnati, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love my experience with American Airlines. I missed my plane and after speaking with the right people I was able to be accommodated to another flight, thank God! Although it was the same day flight but they were willing to help me when I needed the help.
Sierra T.
Baraboo
It was a decent airline to fly with. Not my top choice, I’ve flown American once. Less amenities, and non friendly flight attendants. I love airplanes though and I would recommend.
American got it right when we were stuck in Denver last year. United kept us in the airport for 3 days. Finally, American WAS ABLE TO GET US HOME. They were kind and efficient, and even messaged me on Twitter to make sure our experience was good. After 3 days in the airport with nothing but our clothes on our backs, it was so nice that American was able to step up and get us home. They even had out long lost luggage on board!!! Great experience!!!
Allie C.
The ticket prices for this airline seem to be a bit over priced. But the staff is always helpful and welcoming. I've never had any major problems with American and would fly again.
Lu C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
That's my least favorite airlines. Seats are to close together, snacks are terrible, over priced based on what other airlines offer. Seats are not comfortable, will never use this AA airline if the trip is over 3 hours, and will only use them if they are the cheapest flight available, other wise I will fly anything else but AA
Kelly M.
Fort Worth, TX
I have sat in every class with American Airlines and I have never had a bad experience. They still pass out drinks and a snack to coach passengers and are friendly which isn't always the case with other airlines.
I don't feel like I have to worry that I will be delayed or my bags won't make it. We use them almost exclusively.
Yasmin t.
Best airline. Excellent customer service on the plane and off. Great planes with snacks and some now even have small TVs on the back of the chairs where you can enjoy FREE movies !
Mishaal K.
New York
I like the whole self-check in/self tag and bag drop. Don’t like the fact that after purchase of fare, there are different costs for seat selection, food, carry on and check in baggage, would make it much easier if all of it was taken care of with the initial purchase. But ground staff is amazing! So helpful and so attentive.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?