BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Parker W.
Anderson, SC
The seats were not very nice and I felt they could have been more comfortable. I was not pleased with the WiFi either. The plane got us there safely, and the pilot was wonderful in the turbulence. We survived and would fly again but I’ll choose delta if I can.
Jennifer B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
First class service could be a bit better. Prices have typically been lower in my experience though so I guess in most cases it’s worth it. Although, I have paid for upgraded seating and not been given an appropriate accommodation. Flight attendants were rude.
Nicole P.
Caldwell, NJ
Whenever i have flown with them they have never been on time. the seating in coach is tight and i feel like their whole boarding process for coach is backwards.

you are given a bag of air with 2 pretzels in it, and a cup that holds 3 small sips of water.
Syria D.
Sioux City, IA
Everything went exactly as planned. I had no problems with anything whatsoever. The staff was very helpful in assisting with any questions I had. The actual plane ride went very well. With the much caos being shared about this airline, there wasn't a problem.
makensie n.
Elk River, MN
When traveling with American airlines I had wonderful customer service on the plane. The sturdiest was very nice and helped make our ride a good one by offering us drinks and snacks. They also were very efficient at getting us on and off the plain.
Megan V.
Claremont, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The first time I was ever on a plane was through this airline. I was nervous and scared, but the staff made me feel comfortable with the flight and helped me relax. They checked on me pretty often and I couldn't be more grateful for such a positive experience.
fernanda C.
Miami
Good airline, very puntual and has an amazing costumer service.
good food and really comfy, i travel every month and i always choose it, no cons and a lot of pros
The costumer service is really amazing and kind
Every time my family travel is in AA
Erika T.
pittsburgh, PA
I have never had a problem when flying with American Airline. The staff is usually very friendly and the pilot is very competent. The booking process is always very easy and their prices are never outrageous. I would recommend flying American Airline.
Kelly O.
Raleigh, NC
Recently took a trip Europe and was very surprised with how great the plane was. and it was underbooked so we were easily able to move to better seats, which is nice when you are flying internationally. Great services as well in flight. would recommend
Andrea V.
Miami
I always fly American Airlines. They are one of my favorite airlines. I have never had a problem with them and they always seem to upgrade me and have amazing service. They always have people available to help you when it comes to changing flights or seats.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?