American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
It's been awhile since I've flown American, to be honest, so I'm giving them 4 stars because I can't remember anything particularly great about my experiences with them! However, I've absolutely never had a problem with them! I just don't fly all that much.
American Airlines have been fantastic helping with my unique situation. I fly monthly with my five-year-old son and I have to speak with a representative to purchase his ticket. They have always known exactly what needs to be done and it's a cinch!
I found their prices reasonable. I am happy I was able to choose my seat on the flight beforehand. However, I hate that we have to pay for a suitcase other than the carry-on. I think the service was fine. Not a long wait time. Highly recommend it to others.
I have traveled on american airlines many times, they always have consistent service so you always know what to expect. On long distance flights the coach food is not very good but the customer service is okay. Would highly recommend going first class.
Good service, good food during the long haul flights. The only reason I didn't give this 5 star is because the space in front of the seats is very narrow and gets very frustrating when people constantly have to go to the bathroom. Would use again though
Lit. Got me where I needed to go and faster than expected so I can't complain. A good thing I wasn't wearing leggings that day because you know I could've been thrown out and all that But for real it was a good flight and the food was good so I would go again
me encanta esta aereolínea! el servicio es excelente y tienen una buena atención al cliente. los aviones son grandes y los asientos muy cómodos. la comida es buena, no excelente pero si es buena. esta aereolínea es con la que siempre viajo! Recomendada al 100%
It is the best travel, responsible company. with the best food, drink, snack and attentions. kindness and responsibility is the key to this good company of travel where travel is better.
Every experience i've had with this airline the people have been great, and i always felt safe. Flight attendants were very respectful and they're customer service was awesome. My favorite thing about this airline is that they often provide movies to watch!
I've flown American Airlines so many times and they are very consistent with everything. I've had very awesome flight crews on my planes every time I've flown with them. They get me to my destinations safe and sound and most times before the projected time.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos