American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I have never had a problem when flying with American Airline. The staff is usually very friendly and the pilot is very competent. The booking process is always very easy and their prices are never outrageous. I would recommend flying American Airline.
We had a 6 hours delay traveling from ny to Ohio. They made excuses blaming the weather but it was beautiful in Ohio and New York and as far as I could tell all in between. Really they didn't have a pilot. It was very frustrating. We missed our anniversary dinner reservation and a show as a result.
We had a decent flight but I wish the flight had been a lil more accommodating. We had an overlay for one hour. Overall not a horrible trip but just wish it was better. I'm excited to fly again but the next trip will most likely be for a honeymoon! Hopefully:)
Absolutely the worst airline I have ever traveled. I fly 6-7 times a year. The flight attendees and ticket counter were horrible and the beverage and food were awful. For the price it was not worth it at all! I have never experienced anything like this with other airlines.
Second best to delta in domestic travel. Easy to redeem miles with different credit card benefits. Have used mostly as a travel benefit from credit cards. If you have affiialted card then extra bags might get free. Overall OK service
American airlines is a great company. I've traveled with them for both business and pleasure. Sometimes you get a good set of staff members and sometimes not. Both can influence your stay on the flight. Their prices pretty competitive compared to other airlines
I always love to travel via AA. It was a first choice for my mom and now for me. Prices are affordable and the treatment is nice! Customer service is always eager to help. Everyone is so nice. Checking in is easy. Would recommend it always! You should tey it!
I have recently been traveling AA alot and I have not had one complaint. the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The admirals lounge is amazing and has everything you could ask for.
I have never had a bad experience with American Airlines. I love the food options for longer flights and the professional atmosphere once on the flight. I would recommend American Airlines for first time flyers because you'll always have a great experience.
The airlines are okay. My last experience wasn't the greatest, I arrived at the gate one minute late and they wouldn't allow me back on. I had to wait in the airport for 7 long hours before I could get on another flight, leaving me rideless when I arrived.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos