BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Marley B.
Catonsville, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my favorite airlines! Everyone was super nice and generous. I use it quite frequently, and I just used them on my last trip. The customer service is excellent. Everyone is super friendly and the plane is super clean. I would recommend them to everyone.
Lorena G.
N Salt Lake, UT
The customer service is bad, they do not help you out if you have questions, although it may not be like this everywhere, my expierence with them was bad; I will never go back with them.
Syria D.
Sioux City, IA
Everything went exactly as planned. I had no problems with anything whatsoever. The staff was very helpful in assisting with any questions I had. The actual plane ride went very well. With the much caos being shared about this airline, there wasn't a problem.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never had a bad experience with American Airlines. I love the food options for longer flights and the professional atmosphere once on the flight. I would recommend American Airlines for first time flyers because you'll always have a great experience.
Kerri A.
Hoboken, NJ
American Airlines (One World) is the one airline I always look for first when flying. I am not here saying that I have never had a bummer experience, but it is an airline I know I can rely on for convenience and I know what I am going to get when I fly.
makensie n.
Elk River, MN
When traveling with American airlines I had wonderful customer service on the plane. The sturdiest was very nice and helped make our ride a good one by offering us drinks and snacks. They also were very efficient at getting us on and off the plain.
Cheyenne R.
Stuarts Draft
We had a decent flight but I wish the flight had been a lil more accommodating. We had an overlay for one hour. Overall not a horrible trip but just wish it was better. I'm excited to fly again but the next trip will most likely be for a honeymoon! Hopefully:)
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
I've only flown with American Airlines once. I flew from Pittsburgh, PA to Austin, TX with a connection in Dallas or Houston I think. The flight attendants were nice, the flights were on time, the seats were comfortable. Overall a positive flying experience.
Jessica G.
Attica
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have family lineage here. My grandfather and Uncle both worked for AA. They take great care of their employees, even later in life. After my grandfather passed, they flew any family from out of town to his service at no cost. Customer service is great too.
Lauren D.
Had great experiences on American Airlines. Used them for our honeymoon and it was great. Planes were nice as were the attendants. we had no issues and the seats were roomy and comfortable and i felt safe the entire flight. Would definitely fly again.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?