American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
The flight experience wasn't awful, just the basics of drinks and basic snack, however they left my luggage back at my original location and I had to wait until the next day to receive it, they did allow us to buy anything we needed and refunded us which was nice
The airlines are okay. My last experience wasn't the greatest, I arrived at the gate one minute late and they wouldn't allow me back on. I had to wait in the airport for 7 long hours before I could get on another flight, leaving me rideless when I arrived.
The best.! The service is good, comfortable, clean, organized. I love to travel with this airline. The workers are very attentive and friendly. Them I recommend always... traveling with them is a trip insurance..
It's been awhile since I've flown American, to be honest, so I'm giving them 4 stars because I can't remember anything particularly great about my experiences with them! However, I've absolutely never had a problem with them! I just don't fly all that much.
American airlines is a great company. I've traveled with them for both business and pleasure. Sometimes you get a good set of staff members and sometimes not. Both can influence your stay on the flight. Their prices pretty competitive compared to other airlines
I have traveled on american airlines many times, they always have consistent service so you always know what to expect. On long distance flights the coach food is not very good but the customer service is okay. Would highly recommend going first class.
me encanta esta aereolínea! el servicio es excelente y tienen una buena atención al cliente. los aviones son grandes y los asientos muy cómodos. la comida es buena, no excelente pero si es buena. esta aereolínea es con la que siempre viajo! Recomendada al 100%
I have recently been traveling AA alot and I have not had one complaint. the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The admirals lounge is amazing and has everything you could ask for.
The last time I flew American, I had a great experience. The flight attendants were attentive and lovely, even though the idiot pig behind me needed a neck pillow shoved down his throat.
Good service, good food during the long haul flights. The only reason I didn't give this 5 star is because the space in front of the seats is very narrow and gets very frustrating when people constantly have to go to the bathroom. Would use again though
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos