BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We flew on this airline coming home from our honeymoon. I wasn't terribly impressed. the cabin was old, the seats were old, but it got the job done. We had no complaints about the service. The pilot got us to our destination safe and sound. We would fly again.
Marley B.
Catonsville, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my favorite airlines! Everyone was super nice and generous. I use it quite frequently, and I just used them on my last trip. The customer service is excellent. Everyone is super friendly and the plane is super clean. I would recommend them to everyone.
Courtney W.
Gilbert, AZ
I try not to fly anything BUT American if I have a choice. American Airlines surpasses any other airline when traveling. Wether its a quick one hour flight, to a 6+ hour flight. American Airlines always makes me feel at ease, and most importantly safe.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nothing to special to say here. It's an airline. They get the job done. There's nothing too unique about them from other airlines that makes them any better. It's just a matter of whether they are offering the flight/times I need and if they price is right.
Sidney F.
Oceanside, CA
The flight itself was fine but the flight attendants on my flight were rude and the bathroom was flooded. I did like the leg room that I had though. Customer service reps are very rude.
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We loved American Airlines. Given we had just left frontier airlines and had a terrible experience but American made it all better. Great customer service, they don't nickel and dime you and just an awesome experience all around. I would definitely recommend.
Rachelle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Almost always are my flights delayed. It is nice because they have a large amount of options out of Pittsburgh typically, however, they almost always required layovers. They do not offer any good snacks on the flights so you should bring your own food.
Julia P.
The airline was nice and the people are very friendly! It was easy to plan a trip through the website and to go through with the baggage. Customer Service is helpfully but some at the LAX airport was rude. Overall I would use this airline to fly again.
Jessica D.
Super great flight, quick and professional airline that we use for work flights. Customer service was helpful and kind. Snacks on the plane was a plus. I Will fly American again for sure!
Sean j.
Washington, DC
My experience with American was amazing, my boyfriend and I were flying and fell asleep resting on each other and the flight attendant treated us so well. The crew was very willing to give us extra snacks and food if requested and even had a blanket for me!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?