BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Alyssa M.
St Augustine, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The last time I flew American, I had a great experience. The flight attendants were attentive and lovely, even though the idiot pig behind me needed a neck pillow shoved down his throat.
Tyler M.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Good service, good food during the long haul flights. The only reason I didn't give this 5 star is because the space in front of the seats is very narrow and gets very frustrating when people constantly have to go to the bathroom. Would use again though
Lisa C.
Lit. Got me where I needed to go and faster than expected so I can't complain.  A good thing I wasn't wearing leggings that day because you know I could've been thrown out and all that    But for real it was a good flight and the food was good so I would go again
Kourtney W.
Royal Oak, MI
Terrible airline. I will never fly with them again. They not only delayed my trip once (last minute) but continued to delay it for up to four hours when they could have just cancelled the flight which they probably already knew was going to happen in the first place.
Allie S.
College Sta, TX
I have traveled on american airlines many times, they always have consistent service so you always know what to expect. On long distance flights the coach food is not very good but the customer service is okay. Would highly recommend going first class.
Kimberly K.
Kings Park, NY
We had a 6 hours delay traveling from ny to Ohio. They made excuses blaming the weather but it was beautiful in Ohio and New York and as far as I could tell all in between. Really they didn't have a pilot. It was very frustrating. We missed our anniversary dinner reservation and a show as a result.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
The best.! The service is good, comfortable, clean, organized. I love to travel with this airline. The workers are very attentive and friendly. Them I recommend always... traveling with them is a trip insurance..
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
I have recently been traveling AA alot and I have not had one complaint. the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The admirals lounge is amazing and has everything you could ask for.
Cathy W.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American is okay. I use it often because it's the cheapest. It's nothing special for the most part. Exit row seats don't recline which is stupid. If I have more leg room I need to recline.
Sarah B.
Lenoir, NC
The airlines are okay. My last experience wasn't the greatest, I arrived at the gate one minute late and they wouldn't allow me back on. I had to wait in the airport for 7 long hours before I could get on another flight, leaving me rideless when I arrived.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?