American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
The last time I flew American, I had a great experience. The flight attendants were attentive and lovely, even though the idiot pig behind me needed a neck pillow shoved down his throat.
Good service, good food during the long haul flights. The only reason I didn't give this 5 star is because the space in front of the seats is very narrow and gets very frustrating when people constantly have to go to the bathroom. Would use again though
Lit. Got me where I needed to go and faster than expected so I can't complain. A good thing I wasn't wearing leggings that day because you know I could've been thrown out and all that But for real it was a good flight and the food was good so I would go again
Terrible airline. I will never fly with them again. They not only delayed my trip once (last minute) but continued to delay it for up to four hours when they could have just cancelled the flight which they probably already knew was going to happen in the first place.
I have traveled on american airlines many times, they always have consistent service so you always know what to expect. On long distance flights the coach food is not very good but the customer service is okay. Would highly recommend going first class.
We had a 6 hours delay traveling from ny to Ohio. They made excuses blaming the weather but it was beautiful in Ohio and New York and as far as I could tell all in between. Really they didn't have a pilot. It was very frustrating. We missed our anniversary dinner reservation and a show as a result.
The best.! The service is good, comfortable, clean, organized. I love to travel with this airline. The workers are very attentive and friendly. Them I recommend always... traveling with them is a trip insurance..
I have recently been traveling AA alot and I have not had one complaint. the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The admirals lounge is amazing and has everything you could ask for.
American is okay. I use it often because it's the cheapest. It's nothing special for the most part. Exit row seats don't recline which is stupid. If I have more leg room I need to recline.
The airlines are okay. My last experience wasn't the greatest, I arrived at the gate one minute late and they wouldn't allow me back on. I had to wait in the airport for 7 long hours before I could get on another flight, leaving me rideless when I arrived.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos