American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
They offer a lot of flights at different times of the day which is nice and have decent prices. I don't think I have ever had "amazing" customer service however. If you need a convenient and decently priced flight, AA is the way to go. But don't expect A+ service.
Generally pleasant flight experiences. They are fairly transparent when there are issues, and try to resolve them as quickly as possible. Flight crews are kind and helpful. I enjoy flying with American.
expensive. charge for everything. don't have alot of flights out if my hime area of Seattle. customer service wasn't bad but wasn't great either from booking to actual flight. everytime I have flown, I have had a delay. will use Alaska Air for my domestic flights
I frequently travel. The airline has always been amazing at helping with lost luggage or layovers. They support an amazing organization flying kids of fallen soldiers to Dallas every year that my family has been a part of for 7 years. Their staff has been amazing!
Very friendly and helpful agents when i missed my flight back home from Panama! The lady made sure my friend, brother and I all got our schedules lined up and our food vouchers and a place to sleep. I also really like those cookies they serve on the airplane lol
American Airlines is my favorite airline to fly! I fly with American about 4 times a month and every experience is great! They have friendly gate attendants, flight attendants and pilots! I love flying on American and they are my top choice when planning travel.
I was placed on AA due to flight cancellations with United. My only complaint is that they made me check my carry-on when I got to the gate and when I picked it up at my destination it was ripped :(. Besides that I don't have anything else I can say I didn't like.
Never have had any issues flying American. The one complaint I would have are their planes are a little outdated, but other than that only good experiences. Quick boarding and they don't let people get away with breaking rules about carry ons which I appreciate.
Standard flight shenanigans, no food served on board, you can't expect too much from an American Airlines flight. No food, uncomfortable seating and I feel like a lot of the planes are getting older. However it is still an alright choice if you can bear it.
I just travel using American Airlines to Puerto Rico just las week. I had always had a good experience the staff has always been friendly. And I have always feel safe and a always on time.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos