American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Not my favorite airline. Definitely wish there was more legroom and prices were more affordable. I feel like airlines take advantage of checked baggage. I do appreciate having an assigned seat before I get on the plane. Overall they get you to your destination lol
For nearly all of my flights, I've flown with AA. They always have polite and prompt flight attendants and comfortable accommodation, especially for the price. People say airline food and snacks aren't the best, but I am always satisfied with AA's in flight food and beverages.
American Airlines use to be one of the best companies fly with. I think they're quality has gone down greatly over the past years. They are over priced and their planes need to be updated.
Every time i have flown with American Airlines its been a wonderful experience that truly makes traveling fun. Great customer service, and beautiful clean planes. I am always happy after flying with them.
American is typically the cheapest option, but the service is terrible. If you complain via a customer satisfaction survey, they will most likely give you a voucher (I've received 2 totaling $300 so far), but then you will be pissed again when you use them to fly.
This company is always so headful and is always willing to work with me. There as never been a problem I have ever experienced on this airline that they did not put in the effort to fix and make me happy. They are very people oriented and I will keep using them.
American Airlines will always be my favorite airline. Their planes are gorgeous and have a timeless theme. Their employees are stellar and are professional, yet kind. American Airlines sets the paradigm for airline travel and I will ONLY fly American Airlines.
This airline has changed over the years. They have really good customer service even when lines are long. One thing that I don't like is you have to pay for luggage now when before you could take one free luggage. That's a downside now. But overall I am satisfied.
Great Airline don't really have many complaints except for some of the flight attendants are a little stuck-up and kind of quiet usually you expect for them to be nice and friendly and helpful
I have never had problems with American Airlines. Unlike some other airlines I have never had a delayed or cancelled flight and the staff has always been friendly and helpful. The prices are also very reasonable! I got a flight from ATL to LAX for just over $300.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos