American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Decent airline and okay customer service. I think they're okay, but I usually prefer Southwest. Great selection of places to fly and usually pretty good prices. Generally I think their flights are a little pricier compared to the quality of service that you get.
I really like this airline both for domestic and international flights. Very friendly staff and superb service. They make you feel like you are valued and appreciated. I do wish they had better snack selections on their domestic flights. Overall satisfied.
Very friendly and helpful agents when i missed my flight back home from Panama! The lady made sure my friend, brother and I all got our schedules lined up and our food vouchers and a place to sleep. I also really like those cookies they serve on the airplane lol
Muy buena línea aérea, puntual, eficiente, esmerado servicio a bordo, chequeo rápido, buena atención, buen servicio, buenos precios. La verdad que esperábamos mejor servicio en general. El espacio entre asientos es espantosamente pequeño, sobre todo en un viaje tan largo (casi 11 hs). La comida bastante bien. Y en el vuelo de regreso, nos embarcaron y estuvimos 2 hs arriba del avión. El Check in y la atención para despachar el equipaje estuvo muy bien.
Always had a great time flying with them. Check in is quick as well as boarding and my customer service experience has been great. I also cant think of any time a flight has been delayed and they go everywhere I need to go for low fares so I can rack up the miles.
Every time i have flown with American Airlines its been a wonderful experience that truly makes traveling fun. Great customer service, and beautiful clean planes. I am always happy after flying with them.
They have a great first class. The flight attendants can be a bit rushed but they do there job well. You notice when they skip deatails. I like the snacks offered. TVs in first class have lots of shows and it helps the flight go by. The coach is pretty standard
While I did get to my location safely, there were no tv's or Wi-Fi to help get me through the flight. Seats felt a little more cramp than usual. The flight attendants were nice. My luggage didn't get lost, so that was a plus. I recommend them for short flights.
I just travel using American Airlines to Puerto Rico just las week. I had always had a good experience the staff has always been friendly. And I have always feel safe and a always on time.
I was placed on AA due to flight cancellations with United. My only complaint is that they made me check my carry-on when I got to the gate and when I picked it up at my destination it was ripped :(. Besides that I don't have anything else I can say I didn't like.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos