American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
This airline has changed over the years. They have really good customer service even when lines are long. One thing that I don't like is you have to pay for luggage now when before you could take one free luggage. That's a downside now. But overall I am satisfied.
Not a big fan of American Airlines. Although their prices can be low, there fees and customer service are just not worth it. They get me from point A to point B (sometimes) but thats about all I expect from them. Wouldn't choose them over some other options.
I have never had problems with American Airlines. Unlike some other airlines I have never had a delayed or cancelled flight and the staff has always been friendly and helpful. The prices are also very reasonable! I got a flight from ATL to LAX for just over $300.
They have a great first class. The flight attendants can be a bit rushed but they do there job well. You notice when they skip deatails. I like the snacks offered. TVs in first class have lots of shows and it helps the flight go by. The coach is pretty standard
I think this is a pretty decent airline that gets you where you need to go! Nice planes and generally nice experience. The best part of flying is getting to see the world!! I would recommend this airline if it's going where you need to go and if the price is right!
Decent airline and okay customer service. I think they're okay, but I usually prefer Southwest. Great selection of places to fly and usually pretty good prices. Generally I think their flights are a little pricier compared to the quality of service that you get.
Had a fine time riding with American - They actually have some pretty good deals! If you are willing to not pack a carry on (and just bring the personal item), they have great prices for even nonstop flights. I flew direct to Raleigh for $284 round trip!!
In general my experience with American Airlines has been good some times and bad other times. There have been times where the seats and the food were terrible, but I've had times where they were ok. Even so, I would still give them another try in the future.
good flight attendants nice i would fly with them again , have only flown with them twice Seats were comfortable however they are very close together as i was in the middle seat and felt very closed in. i couldnt move without touching someone on either side of me.
Very friendly and helpful agents when i missed my flight back home from Panama! The lady made sure my friend, brother and I all got our schedules lined up and our food vouchers and a place to sleep. I also really like those cookies they serve on the airplane lol
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos