American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
The service on board was great, especially being my first flight. However, I wasn't given the option to choose any seats complimentary. I had to upgrade my seats on the flight there and back. I also had to pay for my first checked bag there and back! Crazy up charges.
I will avoid flying with AA if I can help it. I have a three year old son who was very well behaved on our 4 hour flight, but the attendants were not friendly towards us. I felt like we were being treated as very secondary and a nuisance for them. Not child friendly!
I travel often and have had decent experiences with American Airlines. Nothing really stands out to me as being amazing but customer service has always been good and I always get to my destination, along with my belongings, so really, that's good enough for me.
American Airlines Airline Company is one of the better airlines out there. If I'm going on a flight that is longer than one hour I try to fly with American. Their flights are reliable and for the most part comfortable. They are a middle priced airline and work well for 5-8 hour flights.
Very ok experience. I took this company on the way to France. The food was subpar but the flight attendants were very helpful. Biggest complaint like for most people is that there isn't enough space between rows of seats. I'm fairly short 5'2" and even I felt cramped.
American Airlines is a pretty good airline and would be my second choice if Southwest was not available. The planes are comfortable and the attendants are always nice. I hate that they have baggage fees which is why they aren't my first choice when picking flights.
AA- I miss my USAir! With the joint of the two huge airlines came less chance for up grades, seats/leg space was reduced, customer service seems to not care. It became impersonal. I've flown weekly and have seen almost all... and I'm not have with the changes.
Honestly in my opinion, this is the best airline i've flown on! I tend to travel a lot here recently and if I have an option this is the airline I'll be choosing no matter the price!
they are very good and friendly and the service is amazing, they always have a smile on their face no matter what. the food is the typical airline food however that is not terrible either. on some planes they’re no individual entertainment so just bare that in mind.
Always on time. Straight, non-stop to my favorite place without any problems. Good leg room. Even enough room under my seat for extra bags. Pilots are always welcoming. Clean. Highly recommend
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos