BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Brittany A.
Wellington, FL
The service on board was great, especially being my first flight. However, I wasn't given the option to choose any seats complimentary. I had to upgrade my seats on the flight there and back. I also had to pay for my first checked bag there and back! Crazy up charges.
Alyssa H.
I will avoid flying with AA if I can help it. I have a three year old son who was very well behaved on our 4 hour flight, but the attendants were not friendly towards us. I felt like we were being treated as very secondary and a nuisance for them. Not child friendly!
Starr B.
I travel often and have had decent experiences with American Airlines. Nothing really stands out to me as being amazing but customer service has always been good and I always get to my destination, along with my belongings, so really, that's good enough for me.
Lorrie B.
Chicago
American Airlines Airline Company is one of the better airlines out there. If I'm going on a flight that is longer than one hour I try to fly with American. Their flights are reliable and for the most part comfortable. They are a middle priced airline and work well for 5-8 hour flights.
Julia P.
Canonsburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very ok experience. I took this company on the way to France. The food was subpar but the flight attendants were very helpful. Biggest complaint like for most people is that there isn't enough space between rows of seats. I'm fairly short 5'2" and even I felt cramped.
Tatiana L.
Frankfort, IL
American Airlines is a pretty good airline and would be my second choice if Southwest was not available. The planes are comfortable and the attendants are always nice. I hate that they have baggage fees which is why they aren't my first choice when picking flights.
Judi Z.
Southampton , PA
AA- I miss my USAir! With the joint of the two huge airlines came less chance for up grades, seats/leg space was reduced, customer service seems to not care. It became impersonal. I've flown weekly and have seen almost all... and I'm not have with the changes.
Logan P.
Honestly in my opinion, this is the best airline i've flown on!  I tend to travel a lot here recently and if I have an option this is the airline I'll be choosing no matter the price!
tillyyy S.
Bentonville, AR
they are very good and friendly and the service is amazing, they always have a smile on their face no matter what. the food is the typical airline food however that is not terrible either. on some planes they’re no individual entertainment so just bare that in mind.
Zulma C.
Chicago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always on time. Straight, non-stop to my favorite place without any problems. Good leg room. Even enough room under my seat for extra bags. Pilots are always welcoming. Clean. Highly recommend
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?