American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I took an AA flight recently because coworkers were going on a flight and we wanted to travel together. What a terrible in-flight experience! No in seat entertainment, wifi did not allow streaming, and their entertainment available only once you have paid for wifi is then an additional charge. They did seem to have ample luggage room on my flight, but I was told that was not normal.
No concerns with this company specifically. They all seem pretty similar nowadays. I wish they would focus more on customer service and making people more comfortable. It would be nice if an airline provided more for those not in first class. I would use them again though.
We fly to Memphis a lot, so I typically travel via AA because it's a direct flight. I've never had a "bad" experience really. The only thing I would say is that it feels really cramped in the coach section of the aircraft- but that's probably an issue with ALL airlines!
I have had okay service when I have flown American Airlines. I do not fly AA that often because I prefer United and JetBlue. American Airlines charges a lot per ticket and there is not the same level of service and amenities that accompanies the price tag for a flight on AA.
Have only taken one flight with American and it was miserable we sat still on the plane for over an hour and they wouldn't tell us why. Doesn't make it a bad airline, but that experience was miserable
I try to book American when possible because I know it's to the point, safe, efficient and overall a good aircraft. I would say their newer planes are more awesome but either way It's good. I use them as often as I can. Yes I would recommend flying American when possible.
We have flown American beofre and had a fine time. Our flight was on time and the staff was great. We had our baggage delivered on time and with no problems. We will definitely fly with them again.
Good company , decent prices they get you from point a to b . The customer service is great they are also very friendly. The staff help you and do what they can to ensure a comfy flight. I don't fly often but when I do American Airlines is my go to. Yes I would recommend
I have always travel my American airlines I love it, they are so clean and professional the services is amazing, you can always count in having a great flight when you board American airlines...
Awful experience all round. The plane was late, then something was wrong with it, we ended up waiting hours to board. The staff was cranky and rude. Would not recommend to anyone. I wrote them an email about my experience and got back a stock reply without even an apology.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos