BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
I took an AA flight recently because coworkers were going on a flight and we wanted to travel together. What a terrible in-flight experience! No in seat entertainment, wifi did not allow streaming, and their entertainment available only once you have paid for wifi is then an additional charge. They did seem to have ample luggage room on my flight, but I was told that was not normal.
Kelly B.
Overland Park , KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
No concerns with this company specifically. They all seem pretty similar nowadays. I wish they would focus more on customer service and making people more comfortable. It would be nice if an airline provided more for those not in first class. I would use them again though.
Amber O.
Midlothian , VA
We fly to Memphis a lot, so I typically travel via AA because it's a direct flight. I've never had a "bad" experience really. The only thing I would say is that it feels really cramped in the coach section of the aircraft- but that's probably an issue with ALL airlines!
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have had okay service when I have flown American Airlines. I do not fly AA that often because I prefer United and JetBlue. American Airlines charges a lot per ticket and there is not the same level of service and amenities that accompanies the price tag for a flight on AA.
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
Have only taken one flight with American and it was miserable we sat still on the plane for over an hour and they wouldn't tell us why. Doesn't make it a bad airline, but that experience was miserable
Jackie G.
I try to book American when possible because I know it's to the point, safe, efficient and overall a good aircraft. I would say their newer planes are more awesome but either way It's good. I use them as often as I can. Yes I would recommend flying American when possible.
Cristie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have flown American beofre and had a fine time. Our flight was on time and the staff was great. We had our baggage delivered on time and with no problems. We will definitely fly with them again.
Kristin W.
Bronx, NY
Good company , decent prices they get you from point a to b . The customer service is great they are also very friendly. The staff help you and do what they can to ensure a comfy flight. I don't fly often but when I do American Airlines is my go to. Yes I would recommend
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,798 reviews
I have always travel my American airlines I love it, they are so clean and professional the services is amazing, you can always count in having a great flight when you board American airlines...
Isabelle R.
Lewes Beach
Awful experience all round. The plane was late, then something was wrong with it, we ended up waiting hours to board. The staff was cranky and rude. Would not recommend to anyone. I wrote them an email about my experience and got back a stock reply without even an apology.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?