BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Kristin W.
Bronx, NY
Good company , decent prices they get you from point a to b . The customer service is great they are also very friendly. The staff help you and do what they can to ensure a comfy flight. I don't fly often but when I do American Airlines is my go to. Yes I would recommend
Jackie G.
I try to book American when possible because I know it's to the point, safe, efficient and overall a good aircraft. I would say their newer planes are more awesome but either way It's good. I use them as often as I can. Yes I would recommend flying American when possible.
Katherine H.
Mission, KS
I use American Airlines a lot because of the points that I've gained from flying with them. However, their customer service isn't always the best and their flights can often be delayed/cancelled. Overall, they get me where I need to go. Sometimes just a day late :)
Tate N.
Portland, OR
ok airline... not my favorite but not the worst by any means. The reason we fly with them often is that their airlines rewards are by far the easiest for us to actually use (that is a big plus)
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
American Airlines really has great service. I fly with my emotional support animal and they have always been extremely accommodating which makes my trip a lot easier. Their prices are usually really comparable to other airlines. I have never had a delayed or cancelled flight.
Yuliya V.
Eau Claire, WI
I have flown to the Carribean multiple times and I always use AA. I found that their tickets are affordable and their service was satisfactory. I also had their credit card and had a few perks from that. Overall I am a satisfied customer. I will continue to use them.
ANDREW G.
NYC
This is my go-to airline when traveling. They make flying with a pet super easy because of the seating space they give. It's rarely rare for an economy class seat to have so much room! Every time I travel with AA I feel less nervous about traveling with my dog.
Liana M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AA is one of the airlines we frequent most. It travels to the destinations that we frequent often at great prices. I have never had problems with my flights through AA. Always have had a great experience flying with them and we fly as a family of 5 at least once a year.
Philip H.
Houston
A decent airline, seats are nice and have decent space between the seats even in the back. On all my flights with them, the flight attendants have been exceptionally nice. Although this airline is known for delays, they didn't disappoint. Overall, would fly again.
Milena L.
Grosse Pointe
Very solid airline. Their customer service was great when I was stranded in Miami due to a bunch of cancelled/delayed flights and they worked hard to get me a direct flight back home. Overall great experience except for the fact that I was frustrated and wanted to go home.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?