BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
It is ok airline, I haven't had any problems like delays or anything. The stewardesses were nice. The planes I was on were however just small, dirty and smelled funny, even the premium seats were tiny. Not that comfortable if you are on a flight for more than 3-4 hours.
Olivia D.
Columbia
Fine flying experience but when my gate was changed they never announced it and I almost missed the flight because there was no way for me to find out after I had already arrived at the original gate until the time of the other flight that took my original gate's place
Amber O.
Midlothian , VA
We fly to Memphis a lot, so I typically travel via AA because it's a direct flight. I've never had a "bad" experience really. The only thing I would say is that it feels really cramped in the coach section of the aircraft- but that's probably an issue with ALL airlines!
Erica T.
Chicago
American Airlines has always been a pleasant travel experience for us. Recently, our flight was delayed and Francisco (out of Albuquerque airport) found us another direct flight and even called the baggage dept to make sure our luggage was transferred to our new flight.
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Flew with them about 4 times, and all great experiences . The staff was very nice and courteous. I was and still afraid of flying, and the flight attendants would calm me down, offer me things, and just simply talk. Awesome experience through these guys. And many more!
Stephanie K.
Colorado Springs, CO
American Airlines takes great pride in their service. I have used this airline many times in the past. I always have an exceptional experience. Check in is a breeze. The flight attendants take great care of you. This should be a front-runner in your choice for airline.
Madeline C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've had mixed experiences with American Airlines in terms of delays vs. taking off on time. The one thing that is consistently positive is their flight attendants. I'm sure dealing with delayed flights are stressful but they always handle the situation with positivity.
Meghan M.
Carlsbad, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Overpriced and somehow I always get booted from my flight. While it is nice that they do have flights at convenient times, they somehow always screw it up if you're in a group. If you're traveling along and willing to spend some extra money, this is the airline to choose.
Tauri L.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I'm a die-hard lover of the miles program! It always feels like s great value! I fly American regularly and rarely have issues with service or flight delays! I love the new baggage tracker!
Christina S.
Glassboro , NJ
They were super friendly and easy to get a hold of. Very helpful. Food was good and wasn't to full of person. Little more price but all and all very nice. I have used them twice so far. Would use them again.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?