American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Just got back from flying with American Airlines. I overall liked their service. Most of the customer service was great, the seats were comfy, spacing in the airline was great! Would recommend it!
Great airline to travel, friendly customer service and flights are mostly on time. What I do notlikemisnthat tickets are becoming quite expensive and they nownchatging for seats. They do offer in cabin drinks on some flights. I am satisfied overall with the service
American Airlines is a great company to fly with. They have numerous flight options to pick from and a wide variety of times. I also enjoy this airlines because you of their point system. I have received so many free flights just from using my American Express credit card.
Attendants from ticket check-in, boarding, all the way to the flight attendants are pleasant and helpful. I was even offered additional snacks on my last flight. My only complaint is that they kept the plane too cold during the flight and blankets were not available.
AA is one of the airlines we frequent most. It travels to the destinations that we frequent often at great prices. I have never had problems with my flights through AA. Always have had a great experience flying with them and we fly as a family of 5 at least once a year.
American Airlines flights are definitely not the best value. They tend to be on the more expensive side as is, and you still have to pay to check a bag. The flight attendants were nice enough, but the snacks offered on the flight definitely left something to be desired!
I had to take a trip to Michigan for business and was quite disappointed. We where delayed from the start and I had to catch a connecting flight and barely caught it as they were about to close the doors. The staff is very friendly however there always seems to be a delay.
I always have a good experience flying with American Airlines. Their customer service is always stellar. My bag was lost once, but they had a courier bring it to me that evening. We fly with American at least once per year. Overall, I'm satisfied with their service.
I use American Airlines a lot because of the points that I've gained from flying with them. However, their customer service isn't always the best and their flights can often be delayed/cancelled. Overall, they get me where I need to go. Sometimes just a day late :)
American Airlines has really lost value for me. The staff always seems to be cranky, regardless of where you are flying. I also hate all of the sneaky extra charges on flights. Internationally, this airline is crud- try to take a different airline if you are going overseas.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos