American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,920 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
It a been a while since I've taken American airlines. I think I be taken 2 new York flights and one to Nicaragua with them. One of the flights to NY on our return had complications so we were giving another ticket with a different airline so our held back wasn't much. It's a good airline, but I'm not a huge traveller to give the best insight
It’s ok. Not as wonderful as Delta, but it got me where I️ needed to be safely. Nothing stood out out to me about AA, but again it got me where I needed to be. I️ was upset when landing, and having to catch a layover, that I️ had 30 minutes to get off, take a shuttle to the next terminal, and find my plane. Won’t fly with them again.
Ever time I have flown on American the staff are so rude! You're only allowed to put one thing under the seat. You're not allowed to use the overhead bins. Only one carry on. Not cool
I hear constant rants about AA. But we fly often and 90% of the time with AA. We have a hub at our airport and it is convenient to fly AA. We accumulate miles and later use them for bookings or hotel stay. We rarely have any issues except once in Hawaii but it was due to fires beyond anyone's control. Will definitely keep flying AA.
Every time I fly with American it’s a different experience, some good some not the best. Between a on the flight. Sometimes not snacks. Sometimes they make jokes which is entertaining
This is a great airlines, one of my top choices as long as the price is right. As long as you book early enough, this is usually a good deal! Would definitely recommend to others.
I don’t like American Airlines anymore In recent events they have been mistreating so many customers and are not being a good company overall with racism and discrimination against people for being black or Muslim. I used to always fly with them but now I fly with jet blue and they are much kinder and there service is so much better.
Was super excited by the international unaccompanied minor service that enabled my son to travel overseas to see relative. The attendants were very attentive and took the best care I could ask for my little one. The flight was delayed but I got communications about this and he was comfort. He already wants to go by himself everywhere
I'm a frequent flyer with American Airlines. The loyalty program used to be much better before they devalued flyer points. Now I feel like they're trying to find every way to squeeze money out of their passengers. As a result, I'm finding myself flying less and less with this airline and instead am booking my flights based on price.
Ok so i had a flight to california and i had a transfer in arizona. The flight went smoothly and the flight attendants were nice. Unfortunately when i landed in california my luggage was not found. Apparently they left it in arizona . They did apologize and I got my luggage a day later .. thats why I gave it two stars and not one.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos