BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Caylan F.
Tulsa, OK
I have never been able to fly an American flight that departed on time, or wasn't delayed from preventable mishaps. More than once I have been grounded due to maintenance issues or missing crew. I have only selected this airline based on price, but wouldn't select it otherwise.
Emma D.
I very much enjoy American Airlines.  As a Platinum member I find that the service is great, and I've never had any problematic travel delays.  Because of the strength of their rewards program, I almost always fly American Airlines, for business or for pleasure.
Sana M.
Although the app isn't that great or easy to use, my flights for the most part are always on time. I've never had a major mishap with this airline so I can't attest to their customer service. I usually book flights straight from the website and avoid websites like kayak.
Patti I.
Meriden, CT
I travel a lot for work and use AA as they have a hub in Dallas. I travel every week, Sun through Friday. They treat their customers well! The major complaint I have is with how often the flights are delayed. Overall I like flying AA, and their rewards program is worth it.
Isabelle R.
Lewes Beach
Awful experience all round. The plane was late, then something was wrong with it, we ended up waiting hours to board. The staff was cranky and rude. Would not recommend to anyone. I wrote them an email about my experience and got back a stock reply without even an apology.
Maggie C.
St Charles, IL
I did not have any problems when I flew with American Airlines. They were very accommodating and sweet! However, I did sleep most of the flight when I was flying with them, so it's hard to have a negative experience when you're fast asleep! But I would recommend for sure!
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have had okay service when I have flown American Airlines. I do not fly AA that often because I prefer United and JetBlue. American Airlines charges a lot per ticket and there is not the same level of service and amenities that accompanies the price tag for a flight on AA.
Kai D.
Raleigh, MS
The flight was fine, but the plane going to Dallas was literally a tube of toothpaste and we were packed on top of one another like sardines. The flight come from Dallas was a jet so it was more spacious and comfortable. I rather enjoyed the experience coming from that is.
Jackie G.
I try to book American when possible because I know it's to the point, safe, efficient and overall a good aircraft. I would say their newer planes are more awesome but either way It's good. I use them as often as I can. Yes I would recommend flying American when possible.
Kayla D.
Lenexa, KS
I have flown American Airlines many times and have always had a great experience. Flights leave and arrive on time. Seating is comfortable with a decent amount of leg room. Refreshments are always great and has consistent service. Definitely one of the best airlines.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?