American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
This is a tricky review. I have had great experiences with the companies as well as bad. I think overall it's a great company it's been established for years and it's a reliable agency. They sometimes have great deals in flights.
I once used this airline to fly to Boston, Massachusetts. This airline had very comfy seats, along with a great welcoming staff. the food was moderate as every other airline usually has, selection of chips and/or a beverage. I recommend this airline to any travelers out there!
American Airlines is a good airline but not perfect. I've always had a mediocre experience. They aren't fancy but get the job done. The planes I've been on are not the nicest, biggest or cleanest, but they get me from A to B and aren't super expensive. Overall they are average
WORST travel experience ever. Flights often canceled or rescheduled to no direct when you paid for direct. Unfriendly and unhelpful customer service. NEVER FLY THIS AIRLINE IF POSSIBLE. LITERALLY TERRIBLE DO DO IT.
Its rare i have a chance to review an airline. My experience with American Airlines was a delay after delay and customer service was horrible at the front desk. Nobody could answer my questions and they were annoyed. It wasn't all of the customer service reps just a few.
This airline is very reliable. Flights are always on time and they have destinations worldwide! Their baggage policy is generous and their fees are understandable in comparison to the service they provide. With American Airlines you'll feel safe and get to your place on time!
I'm hung up on the rudeness of the staff, but it was 1 time I traveled in 1 location, so I can't be too critical. It's pretty much to be expected. Overall, I would choose them over Southwest. All day.
American Airlines is a good airline. I personally did not think that there was anything particularly awesome about this airline in comparison to others. I paid a fair rate and got a fair flight. Nothing really to complain about although there are other airlines I would prefer.
I have never been able to fly an American flight that departed on time, or wasn't delayed from preventable mishaps. More than once I have been grounded due to maintenance issues or missing crew. I have only selected this airline based on price, but wouldn't select it otherwise.
My family grew up flying from the US to China every summer. My mom almost exclusively flew through American Airlines. The staff is great with kids and the meals aren't the worst. I enjoy their entertainment system, and if you forget anything, the flight crew is very helpful!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos