BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Ruriko M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We booked Our vacation through AA. It was cheapest price compare to Delta. The flight to Honolulu was horrible most of touch screen wasn't working which means no movies for 7,8 hours. Our return flight was delayed 8 hours and stuck at airport. I don't think we will not use them again.
Julia B.
Los Angeles
American Airlines is a great airline to fly. Seats aren't too cramped and you can still bring free carry on luggage when flying with this airline (which I think is a bonus!). They also provide complimentary drinks and snacks even on shorter flights, which some airlines now do without.
Elizabeth T.
I recently went on a trip to DR with my family and could not stop bragging about how amazing my flight was. I have tried other airlines but have not been as satisfied as when I use AA. My favorite part is the free wifi and wonderful staff. They always make my vacations worthwhile.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
Recently flew with them from LAX to SAT. They didn't serve snacks but hardly any other plans do now. We did get drinks though. I found the plane ride enjoyable. I didn't have any problems with baggage or seating. They were also the cheapest tickets so it was a win all the way around.
Darious Danielle C.
Charlotte, NC
American Airlines is a decent airline. The seats are purposely smaller so that they can make more money. That is pretty frustrating. They don't really offer upgrades unless you fly with them constantly which is hard if you can't afford it. Their rewards program is really enticing.
Nola D.
Dallas, TX
I fly American usually when I am headed to the Caribbean. The flights are usually comfortable but delays are rampant. The crews are usually friendly and attentive and their routes are accessible to most destinations.  I just wish there were less flight delays and mechanical issues.
Rachael S.
San Antonio, TX
Im not impressed with this airline but its not the worst. They have really small seats for larger people and I don't mean fat either. I'm 6'3 and I my legs cramp up horribly when I travel AA. They try to fit too many seats on a plane rather than making it comfortable. Ifly Southwest now.
Destiny B.
Concord, NC
I recently rose American Airlines to and come California. I wasn't very impressed. Nothing special but not to complain about too much. My flight home was delayed by several hours but I know the American Airlines crew did do their best to get us up and going as soon as they good.
Erin Y.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is so great. I've always had such great customers service when flying with them. All of their planes have wifi and you can watch free tv and movies on the back of the seat in front of you with your own tv screen. I always try to fly with them whenever I need to travel.
Eric B.
I have flown many airlines and have never been able to fly enough on one airline in one year to receive Elite Status. With AA, I was able to use not only my mileage but also credit card purchases on my AA credit card to achieve Platinum status. Having the upgraded status for life, has allowed me to receive upgrades, preferential seating, free checked luggage, lounge access and other benefits.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?