American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
We booked Our vacation through AA. It was cheapest price compare to Delta. The flight to Honolulu was horrible most of touch screen wasn't working which means no movies for 7,8 hours. Our return flight was delayed 8 hours and stuck at airport. I don't think we will not use them again.
American Airlines is a great airline to fly. Seats aren't too cramped and you can still bring free carry on luggage when flying with this airline (which I think is a bonus!). They also provide complimentary drinks and snacks even on shorter flights, which some airlines now do without.
I recently went on a trip to DR with my family and could not stop bragging about how amazing my flight was. I have tried other airlines but have not been as satisfied as when I use AA. My favorite part is the free wifi and wonderful staff. They always make my vacations worthwhile.
Recently flew with them from LAX to SAT. They didn't serve snacks but hardly any other plans do now. We did get drinks though. I found the plane ride enjoyable. I didn't have any problems with baggage or seating. They were also the cheapest tickets so it was a win all the way around.
American Airlines is a decent airline. The seats are purposely smaller so that they can make more money. That is pretty frustrating. They don't really offer upgrades unless you fly with them constantly which is hard if you can't afford it. Their rewards program is really enticing.
I fly American usually when I am headed to the Caribbean. The flights are usually comfortable but delays are rampant. The crews are usually friendly and attentive and their routes are accessible to most destinations. I just wish there were less flight delays and mechanical issues.
Im not impressed with this airline but its not the worst. They have really small seats for larger people and I don't mean fat either. I'm 6'3 and I my legs cramp up horribly when I travel AA. They try to fit too many seats on a plane rather than making it comfortable. Ifly Southwest now.
I recently rose American Airlines to and come California. I wasn't very impressed. Nothing special but not to complain about too much. My flight home was delayed by several hours but I know the American Airlines crew did do their best to get us up and going as soon as they good.
American Airlines is so great. I've always had such great customers service when flying with them. All of their planes have wifi and you can watch free tv and movies on the back of the seat in front of you with your own tv screen. I always try to fly with them whenever I need to travel.
I have flown many airlines and have never been able to fly enough on one airline in one year to receive Elite Status. With AA, I was able to use not only my mileage but also credit card purchases on my AA credit card to achieve Platinum status. Having the upgraded status for life, has allowed me to receive upgrades, preferential seating, free checked luggage, lounge access and other benefits.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos